Português
Geocode 28° 28′ 57″ S 48° 46′ 53″ W - Altitude 2 m
  Laguna



 Title: View from the altar
 Description: Interior of St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: 'The Proclamation of Santa Catarina Republic, July 29, 1839'
 Description: Oil on canvas, work of Willy Zumblick 1956. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Kerosene lamps
 Description: Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Cannon and war ammunition
 Description: Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Parcial view of Vitória village
 Description: Vitória village seen from the locality of Ponta da Barra.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Church aspects
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Barra rock jetties
 Description: Region of the rock jetties where Santo Antônio dos Anjos lagoon reaches into the Atlantic Ocean. Behind it is possible seeing the Mar Grosso beach and Glory hill. North rock jetties have approximately 1,500 meters long, while the South rock jetties have 900 meters.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Tiles of the Pinto D'Ulyssea House
 Description: Built in 1866, inspired by a Portuguese farm, covered with Portuguese tiles, is a rare example of Luso-Brazilian architecture. It was an important farm house, the first to own platband in the city. This important building, tumbled by the National Historic and Artistic Heritage - IPHAN, belonged to Joaquim José Pinto d'Ulyssea; and currently holds the Garibaldino Collection of Wolfgang Ludwig Rau.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: 'Departure of João de Magalhães to Rio Grande do Sul lands'
 Description: Oil on canvas, work of Willy Zumblick 1956. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Decorative Art of the Church
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Old decorative objects
 Description: Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Anita Garibaldi Bridge
 Description: Built over Laranjeiras Channel at the locality of Cabeçuda, this bridge with 2817 meters long, is the second largest cable-stayed one in Brazil; being the first curve cable-stayed bridge in the country.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Parcial view of Prainha do Farol
 Description: Locality of Santa Marta Lighthouse.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Bell of Anita Garibaldi Museum
 Description: It was the first building erected for the foundation of the Village. Its construction took place in the year 1735. In the 18th century became the Town Hall and jail. It was the place where in 1839 was proclaimed the Republic of Santa Catarina. From 1949 became a museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Old houses
 Description: Historic centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception
 Description: Oil on canvas, 1856, by Victor Meirelles. Collection of St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Cutlery
 Description: Used during the visit of Dom Pedro II and Dona Teresa Cristina to Caldas da Imperatriz between October 29 and 31, 1845. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 17/11/2017
 Title: Plaques of thanksgiving to Our Lady of Grace
 Description: These plates were placed by faithful people at the base of the sculpture of Our Lady of Grace. This monument was built by the German sculptor Alfredo Staege, it was inaugurated on May 31, 1953. Considered the largest of its kind in Brazil, it is located in the Hill of Glory, which in the past was known as Atalaia Hill or Pau do Sinal, is the highest point of Laguna city (126 meters). This image is on a pedestal of 4 meters, having 10 meters high and 4.8 meters between the arms.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Kerosene lamp
 Description: Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Detail of door of the Anita's House Museum
 Description: Anita's House Museum is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Details of Dona Tereza Cristina Railroad Bridge
 Description: It was built by English and is also known as Laranjeiras Bridge or Cabeçudas Bridge. It has 1480 meters of extension and has a movable span that allows the passage of small vessels. On July 18, 1882, the first train crossed that bridge definitively establishing a terrestrial interconnection between Imbituba and Laguna, which brought a great development to the region. It allowed the transport of coal and passengers, including immigrants who colonized southern Santa Catarina. It was deactivated in 1934 when Henrique Lage Bridge was inaugurated on September 1st and is still used.
Research Source: TONETTO, E. P.; GHIZZO, I.; PIROLA, L. "Colônia Azambuja: a imigração italiana no sul de Santa Catarina". Florianópolis: EPAGRI, 2015, 211p.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 15/01/2017
 Title: Friar Stone
 Description: This rock formation with nine meters high is constituted by the juxtaposition of two stones, which are supported on an inclined surface in just three or four points, challenging the Law of Gravity. According to researchers there are two hypotheses for its existence: one in which it would have been made by prehistoric Indians who inhabited the region for more of three thousand years ago; or it would have been the landmark of the Treaty of Tordesillas. It received this name because of its similarity with a face of a Franciscan priest. It is located on the edge of Gi beach.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 03/11/2006
 Title: 'Anita at the Fountain'
 Description: Oil on canvas of Anita Garibaldi, an heroine from Santa Catarina State, by Martinho de Haro. Collection of Anita's House Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Candemil family house
 Description: It was built in the late 19th century as a house of a Portuguese farm style. In 1985 became the residence of the Candemil family, who left it at the end of the 80s. Currently it keeps the Municipal Public Archives.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: North Laguna small lighthouse
 Description: This small lighthouse is located at the end of the North jetties, next to Mar Grosso beach. It was inaugurated on June 11, 1891 and has the following characteristics: height of 13 meters, geographic reach of 11 nautical miles, luminous range of 5 nautical miles, light intensity of 45 candelas. Latitude: 28º 29.67' S and longitude: 48º 44.86' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Detail of the mast of the ship Seival
 Description: It belonged to one of the ships carried by Giuseppe Garibaldi from the interior of Rio Grande do Sul State for storming of Laguna city. Collection Museum Anita Garibaldi.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Detail of Carniça I Shellmound
 Description: Situated in the locality of Campo Verde, about 14 km from the city centre, this shellmound originally had a base of approximately 400 meters and 70 meters wide, with an elevation of 30 meters high. For many years it was exploited by private persons in the manufacture of lime. Currently only left its base with a height of up to about five meters high.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Detail of Carniça I Shellmound
 Description: Situated in the locality of Campo Verde, about 14 km from the city centre, this shellmound originally had a base of approximately 400 meters and 70 meters wide, with an elevation of 30 meters high. For many years it was exploited by private persons in the manufacture of lime. Currently only left its base with a height of up to about five meters high.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Detail of a chain of the car ferry
 Description: Car ferries do interconnection between the neighborhoods of Magalhães and Ponta da Barra crossing 1 km by the channel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Anita Garibaldi
 Description: Oil on canvas. Unknown author. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Cine Mussi
 Description: Designed by the Swiss architect Wolfgang Ludwig Rau at the request of Mr. João Mussi, it began to be built on April 4, 1947 and was inaugurated in December 17, 1950, with the screening of the film: The Emperor Waltz.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Facade of the Church
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Facade of the Church
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Detail of the Public Market entry columns (before revitalization)
 Description: Public Market is located in the city centre, and was inaugurated in 1958.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Chamber pots
 Description: Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Our Lady of Glory
 Description: Built by the German sculptor Alfredo Staege, it was inaugurated on May 31, 1953. Considered the largest of its kind in Brazil, it is located in the Hill of Glory, which in the past was known as Atalaia Hill or Pau do Sinal, is the highest point of Laguna city (126 meters). This image is on a pedestal of 4 meters, having 10 meters high and 4.8 meters between the arms.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Water sports on the Imaruí Lagoon
 Description: In the background Dona Tereza Cristina railroad bridge and the locality of Cabeçuda.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/09/2010
 Title: Our Lady of Conception
 Description: Sculpture in wood, 2006, by Werner Thaler from Treze Tílias, Santa Catarina State. Collection of St. Anthony of Angels Church.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: General view of Carniça I Shellmound
 Description: Situated in the locality of Campo Verde, about 14 km from the city centre, this shellmound originally had a base of approximately 400 meters and 70 meters wide, with an elevation of 30 meters high. For many years it was exploited by private persons in the manufacture of lime. Currently only left its base with a height of up to about five meters high.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Portuguese architecture of Anita Garibaldi Museum
 Description: It was the first building erected for the foundation of the Village. Its construction took place in the year 1735. In the 18th century became the Town Hall and jail. It was the place where in 1839 was proclaimed the Republic of Santa Catarina. From 1949 became a museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Old chest
 Description: Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Last Supper
 Description: Oil on canvas. Unknown author. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Our Lady of Glory
 Description: Built by the German sculptor Alfredo Staege, it was inaugurated on May 31, 1953. Considered the largest of its kind in Brazil, it is located in the Hill of Glory, which in the past was known as Atalaia Hill or Pau do Sinal, is the highest point of Laguna city (126 meters). This image is on a pedestal of 4 meters, having 10 meters high and 4.8 meters between the arms.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Architecture
 Description: Historic centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Pillory
 Description: Log of wood where slaves were tied and received inhuman punishment. Usually remained in squares and public places. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Details of Anita's House Museum
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum, which is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Pylons of the Dona Tereza Cristina railroad bridge
 Description: Situated in the locality of Cabeçuda of Cabeçuda over the Imaruí Lagoon, this bridge was inaugurated in 1882. It is the largest iron bridge in Brazil, with a structure of 1,460 meters long. It was used to transport coal and passengers. It has been disabled in 1934 with the construction of a new bridge.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/03/2012
 Title: Detail of the base of the sculpture of Our Lady of Glory
 Description: Built by the German sculptor Alfredo Staege, it was inaugurated on May 31, 1953. Considered the largest of its kind in Brazil, it is located in the Hill of Glory, which in the past was known as Atalaia Hill or Pau do Sinal, is the highest point of Laguna city (126 meters). This image is on a pedestal of 4 meters, having 10 meters high and 4.8 meters between the arms.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Detail of the Cine Mussi architecture
 Description: Designed by the Swiss architect Wolfgang Ludwig Rau at the request of Mr. João Mussi, it began to be built on April 4, 1947 and was inaugurated in December 17, 1950, with the screening of the film: The Emperor Waltz.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Sacred Art
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Candemil family house
 Description: It was built in the late 19th century as a house of a Portuguese farm style. In 1985 became the residence of the Candemil family, who left it at the end of the 80s. Currently it keeps the Municipal Public Archives.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: South Laguna small lighthouse
 Description: This small lighthouse is located at the end of the South jetties, next to Tamborete beach. It was inaugurated on August 3, 2003 and has the following characteristics: height of 5 meters, geographic reach of 11 nautical miles, luminous range of 7 nautical miles, light intensity of 184 candelas. Latitude: 28º 29.74' S and longitude: 48º 44.74' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Detail of Cemetery
 Description: Cemetery located on a small promontory of Santa Marta Lighthouse, next to Santa Marta Chapel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Pitcher and Bowl
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum, which is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Detail of window of Candemil family house
 Description: It was built in the late 19th century as a house of a Portuguese farm style. In 1985 became the residence of the Candemil family, who left it at the end of the 80s. Currently it keeps the Municipal Public Archives.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Historic centre
 Description: Panoramic view of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Ruins of the Atalaia Fort
 Description: Situated at the locality of Ponta da Barra, it was built in 1800. In the battle of November 15, 1839 the revolutionaries occupied the site that was a strategic point. There they installed their artillery and used it as ammunition depot. At that time Anita Garibaldi once again demonstrated her warrior worth crossing the Barra Channel numerous times, taking in a small rowboat ammunition and weapons during a full shooting. With the defeat of farroupilhas forces and the occupation of the Imperial forces later, the Imperial Army has improved the building damaged in the fighting and used it for many years until disable it in the late nineteenth century. In 1992 the remaining ruins were listed as historic archaeological site by IPHAN (National Institute of Historical and Artistic Heritage), a 140 m² located in private property. This fort was also known as Laguna Fort, Barra small Fort, Atalaia small Fort, or Barra Fortress.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Detail of an old console table
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum, which is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Detail of Dona Tereza Cristina railroad bridge
 Description: Situated in the locality of Cabeçuda over the Imaruí Lagoon, it was inaugurated in 1882. It is the largest iron bridge in Brazil, with a structure of 1,460 meters long. It was used to transport coal and passengers. It has been disabled in 1934 with the construction of a new bridge.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/03/2012
 Title: Detail of the car ferry
 Description: Car ferries do interconnection between the neighborhoods of Magalhães and Ponta da Barra crossing 1 km by the channel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Detail of window of the Anita's House Museum
 Description: Anita's House Museum is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Church outside
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Car ferry
 Description: Car ferries do interconnection between the neighborhoods of Magalhães and Ponta da Barra crossing 1 km by the channel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Bible
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Pier detail
 Description: Pier of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Old sewing machine
 Description: It would have been made in this sewing machine the first wedding dress Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro. Anita's House Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Detail of the Cine Mussi architecture
 Description: Designed by the Swiss architect Wolfgang Ludwig Rau at the request of Mr. João Mussi, it began to be built on April 4, 1947 and was inaugurated in December 17, 1950, with the screening of the film: The Emperor Waltz.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Dona Tereza Cristina Railroad Bridge
 Description: It was built by English and is also known as Laranjeiras Bridge or Cabeçudas Bridge. It has 1480 meters of extension and has a movable span that allows the passage of small vessels. On July 18, 1882, the first train crossed that bridge definitively establishing a terrestrial interconnection between Imbituba and Laguna, which brought a great development to the region. It allowed the transport of coal and passengers, including immigrants who colonized southern Santa Catarina. It was deactivated in 1934 when Henrique Lage Bridge was inaugurated on September 1st and is still used.
Research Source: TONETTO, E. P.; GHIZZO, I.; PIROLA, L. "Colônia Azambuja: a imigração italiana no sul de Santa Catarina". Florianópolis: EPAGRI, 2015, 211p.
Note: historical photograph belongs to the collection of Amadio Vettoretti Public and Historical Archive from Tubarão, Brazil.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 15/01/2017
 Title: Plaques of thanksgiving to Our Lady of Grace
 Description: These plates were placed by faithful people at the base of the sculpture of Our Lady of Grace. This monument was built by the German sculptor Alfredo Staege, it was inaugurated on May 31, 1953. Considered the largest of its kind in Brazil, it is located in the Hill of Glory, which in the past was known as Atalaia Hill or Pau do Sinal, is the highest point of Laguna city (126 meters). This image is on a pedestal of 4 meters, having 10 meters high and 4.8 meters between the arms.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Kerosene lamp
 Description: Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Historic centre
 Description: Partial view of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Detail of Carioca fountain
 Description: It was built in 1863 and expanded in 1906. According to historians it was the water from this place that led to the location of the city by its founder. Until today the population uses this water to drink.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: South Laguna small lighthouse
 Description: This small lighthouse is located at the end of the South jetties, next to Tamborete beach. It was inaugurated on August 3, 2003 and has the following characteristics: height of 5 meters, geographic reach of 11 nautical miles, luminous range of 7 nautical miles, light intensity of 184 candelas. Latitude: 28º 29.74' S and longitude: 48º 44.74' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Pinto D'Ulyssea House
 Description: Built in 1866, inspired by a Portuguese farm, covered with Portuguese tiles, is a rare example of Luso-Brazilian architecture. It was an important farm house, the first to own platband in the city. This important building, tumbled by the National Historic and Artistic Heritage - IPHAN, belonged to Joaquim José Pinto d'Ulyssea; and currently holds the Garibaldino Collection of Wolfgang Ludwig Rau.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Sacred Art
 Description: Piece of the main altar of the Rosário Chapel, which had its construction started in 1845 and was demolished in 1933; chapel whose fraternity consisted mostly of slaves. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Window of the house of Rincão street
 Description: It was at this Luso-Brazilian building that Anita Garibaldi lived with her family from 1835 to 1839, when she was 14 until her 18 years old. The original facade had half door and window. Currently the Rincão street is called Fernando Machado street.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Car ferry
 Description: Car ferries do interconnection between the neighborhoods of Magalhães and Ponta da Barra crossing 1 km by the channel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Window of Pinto D'Ulyssea House
 Description: Built in 1866, inspired by a Portuguese farm, covered with Portuguese tiles, is a rare example of Luso-Brazilian architecture. It was an important farm house, the first to own platband in the city. This important building, tumbled by the National Historic and Artistic Heritage - IPHAN, and belonged to Joaquim José Pinto d'Ulyssea; and currently holds the Garibaldino Collection of Wolfgang Ludwig Rau.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Anita's House Museum
 Description: This house was built in 1711. It is currently the museum with a collection that resembles the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Trunks
 Description: Used in travel ships of the Italian immigrants. Collection of Anita's House Museum, which is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Old building
 Description: Historic centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Details of Anita's House Museum
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum, which is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Pier detail
 Description: Pier of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Gi beach
 Description: Gi beach seen from Laguna Tourist Hotel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 03/11/2006
 Title: Anita Garibaldi Historical Museum
 Description: Anita Garibaldi Historical Museum is located in this building since July 31, 1949. It has a collection composed of pieces related to the socio-cultural history of Laguna city, as well, great archaeological pieces found in shell middens in the region. Its construction was started in 1735 and completed in the eighteenth century. It has its foundation made of sand, clay, stones and whale oil. It once housed on the top floor the City Council, and on the ground the Body of the Municipal Guard. Was in the building that was proclaimed on July 29, 1839 the Santa Catarina Republic (or Republic Juliana).
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Side door of the Public Market (before revitalization)
 Description: Public Market is located in the city centre, and was inaugurated in 1958.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Jerônimo Francisco Coelho
 Description: This work of 1858 belongs to the Anita Garibaldi Museum collection, designed by the French artist Sébastien Auguste Sisson. This work portrays the journalist, military and political Jerônimo Francisco Coelho, born in Laguna on September 30, 1806, who edited the first newspaper of Santa Catarina State: "The Catharinense" on July 28, 1831.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Cutlery
 Description: Used during the visit of Dom Pedro II and Dona Teresa Cristina to Caldas da Imperatriz between October 29 and 31, 1845. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 17/11/2017
 Title: Details of Anita's House Museum
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum, which is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Gi beach
 Description: Gi beach seen from Laguna Tourist Hotel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 03/11/2006
 Title: Car ferry
 Description: Car ferries do interconnection between the neighborhoods of Magalhães and Ponta da Barra crossing 1 km by the channel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Cine Mussi
 Description: Designed by the Swiss architect Wolfgang Ludwig Rau at the request of Mr. João Mussi, it began to be built on April 4, 1947 and was inaugurated in December 17, 1950, with the screening of the film: The Emperor Waltz.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Peter II of Brazil
 Description: Oil on canvas. Unknown author. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: 6th Station of the Cross: Veronica wipes the face of Jesus
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Balcony railing
 Description: Museu Anita Garibaldi architecture style.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Anchored canoe
 Description: Pier of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Details of Anita Garibaldi Museum
 Description: Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Boat on Imaruí Lagoon
 Description: Locality of Cabeçuda.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/03/2012
 Title: Plaques of thanksgiving to Our Lady of Grace
 Description: These plates were placed by faithful people at the base of the sculpture of Our Lady of Grace. This monument was built by the German sculptor Alfredo Staege, it was inaugurated on May 31, 1953. Considered the largest of its kind in Brazil, it is located in the Hill of Glory, which in the past was known as Atalaia Hill or Pau do Sinal, is the highest point of Laguna city (126 meters). This image is on a pedestal of 4 meters, having 10 meters high and 4.8 meters between the arms.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Sink of holy water
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Architecture
 Description: Historic centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Dona Tereza Cristina Railroad Bridge
 Description: It was built by English and is also known as Laranjeiras Bridge or Cabeçudas Bridge. It has 1480 meters of extension and has a movable span that allows the passage of small vessels. On July 18, 1882, the first train crossed that bridge definitively establishing a terrestrial interconnection between Imbituba and Laguna, which brought a great development to the region. It allowed the transport of coal and passengers, including immigrants who colonized southern Santa Catarina. It was deactivated in 1934 when Henrique Lage Bridge was inaugurated on September 1st and is still used.
Research Source: TONETTO, E. P.; GHIZZO, I.; PIROLA, L. "Colônia Azambuja: a imigração italiana no sul de Santa Catarina". Florianópolis: EPAGRI, 2015, 211p.
Note: historical photograph belongs to the collection of Amadio Vettoretti Public and Historical Archive from Tubarão, Brazil.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/03/2012
 Title: Architecture
 Description: Historic centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Dona Tereza Cristina railroad
 Description: Situated in the locality of Cabeçuda, it was inaugurated in 1882, and was used to transport coal and passengers. It has been disabled in 1934 with the construction of a new bridge.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/02/2015
 Title: Detail of chairs
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum, which is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Detail of Carniça I Shellmound
 Description: Situated in the locality of Campo Verde, about 14 km from the city centre, this shellmound originally had a base of approximately 400 meters and 70 meters wide, with an elevation of 30 meters high. For many years it was exploited by private persons in the manufacture of lime. Currently only left its base with a height of up to about five meters high.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Detail of Anita Garibaldi Monument
 Description: Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro (Anita Garibaldi) was born on August 30, 1821 in Laguna. She was daughter of Maria Antonia de Jesus and the merchant Bento da Silva, a Portuguese family from Azores. Side by side with her husband Giuseppe Garibaldi, participated in Brazil and Italy in various battles: Farroupilha Revolution, Battle of Curitibanos and the Battle of Gianicolo. Courageous and determined, she was known as "Heroine of Two Worlds". She had three children and died in Italy on August 4, 1849. The author of this work is the sculptor Antônio Caringi (1905-1981), born in the city of Pelotas, State of Rio Grande do Sul.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/02/2012
 Title: Our Lady of Glory (back)
 Description: Built by the German sculptor Alfredo Staege, it was inaugurated on May 31, 1953. Considered the largest of its kind in Brazil, it is located in the Hill of Glory, which in the past was known as Atalaia Hill or Pau do Sinal, is the highest point of Laguna city (126 meters). This image is on a pedestal of 4 meters, having 10 meters high and 4.8 meters between the arms.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: House of Rincão street
 Description: It was at this Luso-Brazilian building that Anita Garibaldi lived with her family from 1835 to 1839, when she was 14 until her 18 years old. The original facade had half door and window. Currently the Rincão street is called Fernando Machado street.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Detail of window of Candemil family house
 Description: It was built in the late 19th century as a house of a Portuguese farm style. In 1985 became the residence of the Candemil family, who left it at the end of the 80s. Currently it keeps the Municipal Public Archives.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Cutlery
 Description: Used during the visit of Dom Pedro II and Dona Teresa Cristina to Caldas da Imperatriz between October 29 and 31, 1845. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 17/11/2017
 Title:
 Description: Copy of the first journal of Santa Catarina State: "The Catharinense" of 28 July 1831. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Angel Gabriel
 Description: Sculpture in wood, 2006, by Werner Thaler from Treze Tílias, Santa Catarina State. Collection of St. Anthony of Angels Church.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Anchored boat
 Description: Pier of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Ruins of the Atalaia Fort
 Description: Situated at the locality of Ponta da Barra, it was built in 1800. In the battle of November 15, 1839 the revolutionaries occupied the site that was a strategic point. There they installed their artillery and used it as ammunition depot. At that time Anita Garibaldi once again demonstrated her warrior worth crossing the Barra Channel numerous times, taking in a small rowboat ammunition and weapons during a full shooting. With the defeat of farroupilhas forces and the occupation of the Imperial forces later, the Imperial Army has improved the building damaged in the fighting and used it for many years until disable it in the late nineteenth century. In 1992 the remaining ruins were listed as historic archaeological site by IPHAN (National Institute of Historical and Artistic Heritage), a 140 m² located in private property. This fort was also known as Laguna Fort, Barra small Fort, Atalaia small Fort, or Barra Fortress.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Details of Anita's House Museum
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum, which is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Ring the pier
 Description: Pier of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Detail of Dona Tereza Cristina railroad bridge
 Description: Situated in the locality of Cabeçuda over the Imaruí Lagoon, it was inaugurated in 1882. It is the largest iron bridge in Brazil, with a structure of 1,460 meters long. It was used to transport coal and passengers. It has been disabled in 1934 with the construction of a new bridge.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/03/2012
 Title: Detail of architecture of the Carioca fountain
 Description: It was built in 1863 and expanded in 1906. According to historians it was the water from this place that led to the location of the city by its founder. Until today the population uses this water to drink.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Detail of the car ferry
 Description: Car ferries do interconnection between the neighborhoods of Magalhães and Ponta da Barra crossing 1 km by the channel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Pinto D'Ulyssea House
 Description: Built in 1866, inspired by a Portuguese farm, covered with Portuguese tiles, is a rare example of Luso-Brazilian architecture. It was an important farm house, the first to own platband in the city. This important building, tumbled by the National Historic and Artistic Heritage - IPHAN, belonged to Joaquim José Pinto d'Ulyssea; and currently holds the Garibaldino Collection of Wolfgang Ludwig Rau.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Detail of the Portuguese architecture
 Description: Anita's House Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Pinto D'Ulyssea House
 Description: Built in 1866, inspired by a Portuguese farm, covered with Portuguese tiles, is a rare example of Luso-Brazilian architecture. It was an important farm house, the first to own platband in the city. This important building, tumbled by the National Historic and Artistic Heritage - IPHAN, belonged to Joaquim José Pinto d'Ulyssea; and currently holds the Garibaldino Collection of Wolfgang Ludwig Rau.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: City scenes
 Description: City centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Old decorative objects
 Description: Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Detail of the Cine Mussi architecture
 Description: Designed by the Swiss architect Wolfgang Ludwig Rau at the request of Mr. João Mussi, it began to be built on April 4, 1947 and was inaugurated in December 17, 1950, with the screening of the film: The Emperor Waltz.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Detail of side altar
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Santa Marta Chapel
 Description: It was built in 1946 by Brazil Navy. It has 38 square meters and is located on the same promontory of Santa Marta Lighthouse.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Speedboat garage
 Description: Pier of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Old house
 Description: Historic centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Bromelia balansae
 Description: Flora found at Gi beach.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 03/11/2006
 Title: Tamborete beach
 Description: It is situated between the South jetties and the Atalaia hill, in the locality of Ponta da Barra. According to the locals the name 'Tamborete' (a kind of tambourine, in Portuguese) is due to the number of similar stones with drums that exist in this beach. In 1839 in this region occurred the battle between the imperialists and farroupilhas in the historic episode of Laguna Republic.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Atalaia hill, place of the ruins of the Atalaia Fort
 Description: Situated at the locality of Ponta da Barra, it was built in 1800. In the battle of November 15, 1839 the revolutionaries occupied the site that was a strategic point. There they installed their artillery and used it as ammunition depot. At that time Anita Garibaldi once again demonstrated her warrior worth crossing the Barra Channel numerous times, taking in a small rowboat ammunition and weapons during a full shooting. With the defeat of farroupilhas forces and the occupation of the Imperial forces later, the Imperial Army has improved the building damaged in the fighting and used it for many years until disable it in the late nineteenth century. In 1992 the remaining ruins were listed as historic archaeological site by IPHAN (National Institute of Historical and Artistic Heritage), a 140 m² located in private property. This fort was also known as Laguna Fort, Barra small Fort, Atalaia small Fort, or Barra Fortress.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Detail of Carniça I Shellmound
 Description: Situated in the locality of Campo Verde, about 14 km from the city centre, this shellmound originally had a base of approximately 400 meters and 70 meters wide, with an elevation of 30 meters high. For many years it was exploited by private persons in the manufacture of lime. Currently only left its base with a height of up to about five meters high.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Sign indicating the Santa Marta Lighthouse
 Description: Signaling at the edge of SC 100 highway.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Detail of the structure of Dona Tereza Cristina railroad bridge
 Description: Situated in the locality of Cabeçuda over the Imaruí Lagoon, this bridge was inaugurated in 1882. It is the largest iron bridge in Brazil, with a structure of 1,460 meters long. It was used to transport coal and passengers. It has been disabled in 1934 with the construction of a new bridge.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/03/2012
 Title: Anchored boat
 Description: Pier of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Aspects of Prainha do Farol
 Description: Locality of Santa Marta Lighthouse.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Details of Anita's House Museum
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum, which is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Tordesillas monument
 Description: Monument sculpted by the artist Angelino Antunes, from Laguna city.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Sand dunes
 Description: Dunes located near to Santa Marta Lighthouse .
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Barra rock jetties
 Description: Region of the rock jetties where Santo Antônio dos Anjos lagoon reaches into the Atlantic Ocean. Behind it is possible seeing the city of Laguna and Glory hill. North rock jetties have approximately 1,500 meters long, while the South rock jetties have 900 meters.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Friar Stone
 Description: This rock formation with nine meters high is constituted by the juxtaposition of two stones, which are supported on an inclined surface in just three or four points, challenging the Law of Gravity. According to researchers there are two hypotheses for its existence: one in which it would have been made by prehistoric Indians who inhabited the region for more of three thousand years ago; or it would have been the landmark of the Treaty of Tordesillas. It received this name because of its similarity with a face of a Franciscan priest. It is located on the edge of Gi beach.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Portuguese architecture of Anita Garibaldi Museum
 Description: It was the first building erected for the foundation of the Village. Its construction took place in the year 1735. In the 18th century became the Town Hall and jail. It was the place where in 1839 was proclaimed the Republic of Santa Catarina. From 1949 became a museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception
 Description: Oil on canvas. Unknown author. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Detail of Carniça I Shellmound
 Description: Situated in the locality of Campo Verde, about 14 km from the city centre, this shellmound originally had a base of approximately 400 meters and 70 meters wide, with an elevation of 30 meters high. For many years it was exploited by private persons in the manufacture of lime. Currently only left its base with a height of up to about five meters high.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Plaques of thanksgiving to Our Lady of Grace
 Description: These plates were placed by faithful people at the base of the sculpture of Our Lady of Grace. This monument was built by the German sculptor Alfredo Staege, it was inaugurated on May 31, 1953. Considered the largest of its kind in Brazil, it is located in the Hill of Glory, which in the past was known as Atalaia Hill or Pau do Sinal, is the highest point of Laguna city (126 meters). This image is on a pedestal of 4 meters, having 10 meters high and 4.8 meters between the arms.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Dona Tereza Cristina railroad bridge
 Description: Situated in the locality of Cabeçuda over the Imaruí Lagoon, it was inaugurated in 1882. It is the largest iron bridge in Brazil, with a structure of 1,460 meters long. It was used to transport coal and passengers. It has been disabled in 1934 with the construction of a new bridge.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/03/2012
 Title: Gi beach
 Description: View from the Friar Stone. It has 6 km long.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Paintings on the ceiling of the Church
 Description: Paintings with the following information: Hic Domus Dei est (This is the House of God), e Et Porta Coeli (And the Door to Heaven). St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Detail of the Public Market (before revitalization)
 Description: Public Market is located in the city centre, and was inaugurated in 1958.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Old decorative objects
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Detail of an old console table
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum, which is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Anita Garibaldi Monument
 Description: Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro (Anita Garibaldi) was born on August 30, 1821 in Laguna. She was daughter of Maria Antonia de Jesus and the merchant Bento da Silva, a Portuguese family from Azores. Side by side with her husband Giuseppe Garibaldi, participated in Brazil and Italy in various battles: Farroupilha Revolution, Battle of Curitibanos and the Battle of Gianicolo. Courageous and determined, she was known as "Heroine of Two Worlds". She had three children and died in Italy on August 4, 1849. The author of this work is the sculptor Antônio Caringi (1905-1981), born in the city of Pelotas, State of Rio Grande do Sul.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Waves
 Description: Waves formed in the region of the rock jetties, where Santo Antônio dos Anjos lagoon reaches into the Atlantic Ocean.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Pier detail
 Description: Pier of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: 'Anita's Death'
 Description: Oil on canvas, by A. Peixoto, 1935. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Detail of an old console table
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum, which is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Detail of Dona Tereza Cristina railroad bridge
 Description: Situated in the locality of Cabeçuda over the Imaruí Lagoon, it was inaugurated in 1882. It is the largest iron bridge in Brazil, with a structure of 1,460 meters long. It was used to transport coal and passengers. It has been disabled in 1934 with the construction of a new bridge.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/03/2012
 Title: Old decorative objects
 Description: Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: City scenes
 Description: City centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: View of Mar Grosso beach from the place where are the ruins of the Atalaia Fort
 Description: Atalaia Fort ruins are situated in the locality of Ponta da Barra, it was built in 1800. In the battle of November 15, 1839 the revolutionaries occupied the site that was a strategic point. There they installed their artillery and used it as ammunition depot. At that time Anita Garibaldi once again demonstrated her warrior worth crossing the Barra Channel numerous times, taking in a small rowboat ammunition and weapons during a full shooting. With the defeat of farroupilhas forces and the occupation of the Imperial forces later, the Imperial Army has improved the building damaged in the fighting and used it for many years until disable it in the late nineteenth century. In 1992 the remaining ruins were listed as historic archaeological site by IPHAN (National Institute of Historical and Artistic Heritage), a 140 m² located in private property. This fort was also known as Laguna Fort, Barra small Fort, Atalaia small Fort, or Barra Fortress.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Window
 Description: Museu Anita Garibaldi architecture style.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Carioca fountain
 Description: It was built in 1863 and expanded in 1906. According to historians it was the water from this place that led to the location of the city by its founder. Until today the population uses this water to drink.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Anchored boat
 Description: Pier of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Santa Marta Chapel interior
 Description: It was built in 1946 by Brazil Navy. It has 38 square meters and is located on the same promontory of Santa Marta Lighthouse.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Detail of Candemil family house
 Description: It was built in the late 19th century as a house of a Portuguese farm style. In 1985 became the residence of the Candemil family, who left it at the end of the 80s. Currently it keeps the Municipal Public Archives.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Sand dunes
 Description: Dunes located near to Santa Marta Lighthouse .
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Port of Laguna
 Description: Located in the Magalhães neighborhood, it has a berth of 300m long and 5m deep; being the maritime access channel of 1,950 m long, with 80 to 100 m wide.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Detail of the car ferry
 Description: Car ferries do interconnection between the neighborhoods of Magalhães and Ponta da Barra crossing 1 km by the channel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Detail of left side altar
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Anchored boat
 Description: Pier of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Anita Garibaldi Monument
 Description: Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro (Anita Garibaldi) was born on August 30, 1821 in Laguna. She was daughter of Maria Antonia de Jesus and the merchant Bento da Silva, a Portuguese family from Azores. Side by side with her husband Giuseppe Garibaldi, participated in Brazil and Italy in various battles: Farroupilha Revolution, Battle of Curitibanos and the Battle of Gianicolo. Courageous and determined, she was known as "Heroine of Two Worlds". She had three children and died in Italy on August 4, 1849. The author of this work is the sculptor Antônio Caringi (1905-1981), born in the city of Pelotas, State of Rio Grande do Sul.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: St. Anthony patron of the city
 Description: This sculpture was carved by Antonio José de Santai in 1803. It lies on the main altar of the St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Car ferry
 Description: Car ferries do interconnection between the neighborhoods of Magalhães and Ponta da Barra crossing 1 km by the channel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: 9th Station of the Cross: Jesus falls the third time
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Coat of Arms of Laguna city
 Description: Authored by the Santa Catarina historian Alfonso d'Escragnolle Taunay, the Laguna city Coat of Arms was created in 1932 and consists of elements that refer to its history; that in the eighteenth century was the centre of colonial expansion into the West, South, towards the River Plate. The phrase in Latin: AD MERIDIEM BRASILIAN DVXI means To the South took the Brazil, is associated with this expansion process. Image in exhibition at Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Ruins of the Atalaia Fort
 Description: Situated at the locality of Ponta da Barra, it was built in 1800. In the battle of November 15, 1839 the revolutionaries occupied the site that was a strategic point. There they installed their artillery and used it as ammunition depot. At that time Anita Garibaldi once again demonstrated her warrior worth crossing the Barra Channel numerous times, taking in a small rowboat ammunition and weapons during a full shooting. With the defeat of farroupilhas forces and the occupation of the Imperial forces later, the Imperial Army has improved the building damaged in the fighting and used it for many years until disable it in the late nineteenth century. In 1992 the remaining ruins were listed as historic archaeological site by IPHAN (National Institute of Historical and Artistic Heritage), a 140 m² located in private property. This fort was also known as Laguna Fort, Barra small Fort, Atalaia small Fort, or Barra Fortress.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Waves
 Description: Waves formed in the region of the rock jetties, where Santo Antônio dos Anjos lagoon reaches into the Atlantic Ocean. Sometimes it is possible viewing porpoises (dolphins), as in this image.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Sanctuary lamp
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Plaques of thanksgiving to Our Lady of Grace
 Description: These plates were placed by faithful people at the base of the sculpture of Our Lady of Grace. This monument was built by the German sculptor Alfredo Staege, it was inaugurated on May 31, 1953. Considered the largest of its kind in Brazil, it is located in the Hill of Glory, which in the past was known as Atalaia Hill or Pau do Sinal, is the highest point of Laguna city (126 meters). This image is on a pedestal of 4 meters, having 10 meters high and 4.8 meters between the arms.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Carioca fountain
 Description: It was built in 1863 and expanded in 1906. According to historians it was the water from this place that led to the location of the city by its founder. Until today the population uses this water to drink.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Swords and helmets of  wars
 Description: Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Kerosene lamps
 Description: Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Detail of the car ferry
 Description: Car ferries do interconnection between the neighborhoods of Magalhães and Ponta da Barra crossing 1 km by the channel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Detail of the facade of the Church
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Portuguese architecture
 Description: Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Stone floor of the Museum
 Description: Anita's House Museum is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Old door lock
 Description: Anita'a House Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Detail of the main altar
 Description: Carved by Antonio José de Santai in 1803.St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Posterior view of Santa Marta Chapel
 Description: It was built in 1946 by Brazil Navy. It has 38 square meters and is located on the same promontory of Santa Marta Lighthouse.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Giuseppe Garibaldi
 Description: Oil on canvas 1861, by A. Enigman. Collection of Anita's House Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Mast of the ship Seival
 Description: It belonged to one of the ships carried by Giuseppe Garibaldi from the interior of Rio Grande do Sul State for storming of Laguna city. Collection Museum Anita Garibaldi.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Old decorative objects
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: South Laguna small lighthouse
 Description: This small lighthouse is located at the end of the South jetties, next to Tamborete beach. It was inaugurated on August 3, 2003 and has the following characteristics: height of 5 meters, geographic reach of 11 nautical miles, luminous range of 7 nautical miles, light intensity of 184 candelas. Latitude: 28º 29.74' S and longitude: 48º 44.74' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Window with wooden railing of the old prison (currently the Anita Garibaldi Museum)
 Description: It was the first building erected for the foundation of the Village. Its construction took place in the year 1735. In the 18th century became the Town Hall and jail. It was the place where in 1839 was proclaimed the Republic of Santa Catarina. From 1949 became a museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Old houses
 Description: Historic centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Santa Marta Lighthouse
 Description: It was built by the French and inaugurated on 11 June 1891. In its construction were used: stone, sand, clay and whale oil. It is considered the largest lighthouse in the Americas and the third in the world in reach. It is located in a cape with the same name, 17 km from the city centre, on a small promontory with 45 meters high. It has 29 meters high and its light reaches a length of 46 nautical miles, about 85 kilometers. Latitude 28º 36.23' S and longitude 15" S 48º 48.76' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Fisherman
 Description: Fishing at Imaruí Lagoon, locality of Cabeçuda.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/03/2012
 Title: Detail of the car ferry
 Description: Car ferries do interconnection between the neighborhoods of Magalhães and Ponta da Barra crossing 1 km by the channel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: 7th Station of the Cross: Jesus falls the second time
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Friar Stone
 Description: This rock formation with nine meters high is constituted by the juxtaposition of two stones, which are supported on an inclined surface in just three or four points, challenging the Law of Gravity. According to researchers there are two hypotheses for its existence: one in which it would have been made by prehistoric Indians who inhabited the region for more of three thousand years ago; or it would have been the landmark of the Treaty of Tordesillas. It received this name because of its similarity with a face of a Franciscan priest. It is located on the edge of Gi beach.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 03/11/2006
 Title: Pier steps
 Description: Pier of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Panoramic view
 Description: Community of Santa Marta Lighthouse.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: 'The Death of Sebastian de Brito War, surprised by the Indian Mission of Uruguay'
 Description: Oil on canvas, work of Willy Zumblick 1956. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: North Laguna small lighthouse
 Description: This small lighthouse is located at the end of the North jetties, next to Mar Grosso beach. It was inaugurated on June 11, 1891 and has the following characteristics: height of 13 meters, geographic reach of 11 nautical miles, luminous range of 5 nautical miles, light intensity of 45 candelas. Latitude: 28º 29.67' S and longitude: 48º 44.86' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Francisco de Brito Peixoto:
 Description: Together with his father Domingos de Brito Peixoto, was the founder of St. Anthony of Angels of Laguna Village in 1684, and later, explorer and discoverer of the fields of Rio Grande do Sul. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Detail of Cemetery
 Description: Cemetery located on a small promontory of Santa Marta Lighthouse, next to Santa Marta Chapel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: St. Anthony patron of the city
 Description: This sculpture was carved by Antonio José de Santai in 1803. It lies on the main altar of the St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Peter II of Brazil
 Description: Oil on canvas. Unknown author. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Port of Laguna
 Description: Located in the Magalhães neighborhood, it has a berth of 300m long and 5m deep; being the maritime access channel of 1,950 m long, with 80 to 100 m wide.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Faucets of the Carioca fountain
 Description: Carioca fountain was built in 1863 and expanded in 1906. According to historians it was the water from this place that led to the location of the city by its founder. Until today the population uses this water to drink.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Drawer
 Description: Detail of an old cabinet. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Interior of the Church
 Description: Interior of St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Jetties where the Imaruí lagoon flows into the sea
 Description: View from Our Lady of Glory viewpoint.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Detail of the Portuguese architecture
 Description: Anita's House Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Old sewing machine
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum, which is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Old house
 Description: Historic centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Glory hill
 Description: Glory hill seen from the locality of Ponta da Barra.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Old house
 Description: Historic centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Old decorative objects
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Window with wooden railing of the old prison (currently the Anita Garibaldi Museum)
 Description: It was the first building erected for the foundation of the Village. Its construction took place in the year 1735. In the 18th century became the Town Hall and jail. It was the place where in 1839 was proclaimed the Republic of Santa Catarina. From 1949 became a museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Friar Stone
 Description: This rock formation with nine meters high is constituted by the juxtaposition of two stones, which are supported on an inclined surface in just three or four points, challenging the Law of Gravity. According to researchers there are two hypotheses for its existence: one in which it would have been made by prehistoric Indians who inhabited the region for more of three thousand years ago; or it would have been the landmark of the Treaty of Tordesillas. It received this name because of its similarity with a face of a Franciscan priest. It is located on the edge of Gi beach.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 03/11/2006
 Title: Main altar
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Car ferry
 Description: Car ferries do interconnection between the neighborhoods of Magalhães and Ponta da Barra crossing 1 km by the channel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Old decorative objects
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Printing press
 Description: Printing press used by Jerônimo Coelho for printing the first newspaper of Santa Catarina State: "O Catharinense" of 28 July 1831. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Cabeçuda Railway Station
 Description: Was part of the system of Dona Tereza Cristina Railway which was inaugurated in 1884 to carry coal from Lauro Müller mines to the port of Imbituba. It is located in Cabeçuda neighborhood next to Anita Garibaldi bridge.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 15/01/2017
 Title: Detail of the pier steps
 Description: Pier of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Parcial view of Prainha do Farol
 Description: Locality of Santa Marta Lighthouse.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Santa Marta Chapel interior
 Description: It was built in 1946 by Brazil Navy. It has 38 square meters and is located on the same promontory of Santa Marta Lighthouse.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Detail of the structure of Dona Tereza Cristina railroad bridge
 Description: Situated in the locality of Cabeçuda over the Imaruí Lagoon, this bridge was inaugurated in 1882. It is the largest iron bridge in Brazil, with a structure of 1,460 meters long. It was used to transport coal and passengers. It has been disabled in 1934 with the construction of a new bridge.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/02/2012
 Title: 'The Death of Captain Mor Francisco de Brito Peixoto, 31 October 1735'
 Description: Oil on canvas, work of Willy Zumblick 1952. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Pier scenes
 Description: Pier of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Sign indicating the Campo Verde locatilty
 Description: Signaling at the edge of SC 100 highway. Campo Verde is a locality where there are lots of shell middens.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Anchored canoe
 Description: Pier of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Sign indicating the Tordesillas monument
 Description: Tordesillas monument.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Anita Garibaldi
 Description: Oil on canvas by Willy Zumblick. Collection of Anita's House Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Old clothes irons
 Description: Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Facade of the Public Market (before revitalization)
 Description: Public Market is located in the city centre, and was inaugurated in 1958.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Detail of the building of Santa Marta Lighthouse
 Description: It was built by the French and inaugurated on 11 June 1891. In its construction were used: stone, sand, clay and whale oil. It is considered the largest lighthouse in the Americas and the third in the world in reach. It is located in a cape with the same name, 17 km from the city centre, on a small promontory with 45 meters high. It has 29 meters high and its light reaches a length of 46 nautical miles, about 85 kilometers. Latitude 28º 36.23' S and longitude 15" S 48º 48.76' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Mooring Buoy
 Description: Pier of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Pinto D'Ulyssea House garden
 Description: Built in 1866, inspired by a Portuguese farm, covered with Portuguese tiles, is a rare example of Luso-Brazilian architecture. It was an important farm house, the first to own platband in the city. This important building, tumbled by the National Historic and Artistic Heritage - IPHAN, belonged to Joaquim José Pinto d'Ulyssea; and currently holds the Garibaldino Collection of Wolfgang Ludwig Rau.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Old decorative objects
 Description: Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Detail of the Church
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Santa Marta Lighthouse
 Description: IIt was built by the French and inaugurated on 11 June 1891. In its construction were used: stone, sand, clay and whale oil. It is considered the largest lighthouse in the Americas and the third in the world in reach. It is located in a cape with the same name, 17 km from the city centre, on a small promontory with 45 meters high. It has 29 meters high and its light reaches a length of 46 nautical miles, about 85 kilometers. Latitude 28º 36.23' S and longitude 15" S 48º 48.76' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Island of the Imaruí lagoon
 Description: View from the Glory Hill.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Fisherman
 Description: Fishing at Imaruí Lagoon, locality of Cabeçuda.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/02/2012
 Title: Detail of the Cine Mussi architecture (before restoration)
 Description: Designed by the Swiss architect Wolfgang Ludwig Rau at the request of Mr. João Mussi, it began to be built on April 4, 1947 and was inaugurated in December 17, 1950, with the screening of the film: The Emperor Waltz.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Carioca fountain
 Description: It was built in 1863 and expanded in 1906. According to historians it was the water from this place that led to the location of the city by its founder. Until today the population uses this water to drink.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Detail of the movable span of Dona Tereza Cristina Railroad bridge
 Description: It was built by English and is also known as Laranjeiras Bridge or Cabeçudas Bridge. It has 1480 meters of extension and has a movable span that allows the passage of small vessels. On July 18, 1882, the first train crossed that bridge definitively establishing a terrestrial interconnection between Imbituba and Laguna, which brought a great development to the region. It allowed the transport of coal and passengers, including immigrants who colonized southern Santa Catarina. It was deactivated in 1934 when Henrique Lage Bridge was inaugurated on September 1st and is still used.
Research Source: TONETTO, E. P.; GHIZZO, I.; PIROLA, L. "Colônia Azambuja: a imigração italiana no sul de Santa Catarina". Florianópolis: EPAGRI, 2015, 211p.
Note: historical photograph belongs to the collection of Amadio Vettoretti Public and Historical Archive from Tubarão, Brazil.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 15/01/2017
 Title: Santa Marta Lighthouse
 Description: It was built by the French and inaugurated on 11 June 1891. In its construction were used: stone, sand, clay and whale oil. It is considered the largest lighthouse in the Americas and the third in the world in reach. It is located in a cape with the same name, 17 km from the city centre, on a small promontory with 45 meters high. It has 29 meters high and its light reaches a length of 46 nautical miles, about 85 kilometers. Latitude 28º 36.23' S and longitude 15" S 48º 48.76' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Our Lady of Aparecida
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Our Lady of Lourdes
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Details of Anita's House Museum
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum, which is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Detail of the main table of the Juliana Republic Room
 Description: On July 29, 1839 was declared the Catarinense or Juliana Republic, named after CATHARINENSE FREE AND INDEPENDENT STATE (fact occurred in this room), in which the first president elected in a provisional was Father Vicente Ferreira dos Santos Cordeiro. The minutes of the special session was signed at this table and chaired by Councilman Tte. Francisco de Oliveira. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Car ferry
 Description: Car ferries do interconnection between the neighborhoods of Magalhães and Ponta da Barra crossing 1 km by the channel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Domingos de Brito Peixoto monument
 Description: Founded the Vila de Santo Antônio dos Anjos de Laguna on July 29, 1676.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Detail of the Cine Mussi architecture (before restoration)
 Description: Designed by the Swiss architect Wolfgang Ludwig Rau at the request of Mr. João Mussi, it began to be built on April 4, 1947 and was inaugurated in December 17, 1950, with the screening of the film: The Emperor Waltz.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Panoramic view of Mar Grosso beach
 Description: View from Our Lady of Glory viewpoint.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Commemorative plate of the 500th anniversary of the Treaty of Tordesillas
 Description: Tordesillas monument.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Church aspects
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: North Laguna small lighthouse
 Description: This small lighthouse is located at the end of the North jetties, next to Mar Grosso beach, and has a viewpoint. It was inaugurated on June 11, 1891 and has the following characteristics: height of 13 meters, geographic reach of 11 nautical miles, luminous range of 5 nautical miles, light intensity of 45 candelas. Latitude: 28º 29.67' S and longitude: 48º 44.86' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Detail of Anita Garibaldi bridge structure
 Description: Detail of central span during the junction finalization of the interconnection of the two cable-stayed towers. Built over Laranjeiras Channel at the locality of Cabeçuda, this bridge with 2817 meters long, is the second largest cable-stayed one in Brazil; being the first curve cable-stayed bridge in the country.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Anita Garibaldi
 Description: Oil on canvas, by João Rodrigues, an artist from Santa Catarina State. Collection of Anita's House Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Old decorative objects
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Detail of Carniça I Shellmound
 Description: Situated in the locality of Campo Verde, about 14 km from the city centre, this shellmound originally had a base of approximately 400 meters and 70 meters wide, with an elevation of 30 meters high. For many years it was exploited by private persons in the manufacture of lime. Currently only left its base with a height of up to about five meters high.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Pier detail
 Description: Pier of the city centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Detail of the Cine Mussi architecture (before restoration)
 Description: Designed by the Swiss architect Wolfgang Ludwig Rau at the request of Mr. João Mussi, it began to be built on April 4, 1947 and was inaugurated in December 17, 1950, with the screening of the film: The Emperor Waltz.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Detail of Carioca fountain
 Description: It was built in 1863 and expanded in 1906. According to historians it was the water from this place that led to the location of the city by its founder. Until today the population uses this water to drink.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Detail of Carniça I Shellmound
 Description: Situated in the locality of Campo Verde, about 14 km from the city centre, this shellmound originally had a base of approximately 400 meters and 70 meters wide, with an elevation of 30 meters high. For many years it was exploited by private persons in the manufacture of lime. Currently only left its base with a height of up to about five meters high.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Detail of old trunk
 Description: Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Detail of Cemetery
 Description: Cemetery located on a small promontory of Santa Marta Lighthouse, next to Santa Marta Chapel.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Space where are the ruins of the Atalaia Fort
 Description: Situated at the locality of Ponta da Barra, it was built in 1800. In the battle of November 15, 1839 the revolutionaries occupied the site that was a strategic point. There they installed their artillery and used it as ammunition depot. At that time Anita Garibaldi once again demonstrated her warrior worth crossing the Barra Channel numerous times, taking in a small rowboat ammunition and weapons during a full shooting. With the defeat of farroupilhas forces and the occupation of the Imperial forces later, the Imperial Army has improved the building damaged in the fighting and used it for many years until disable it in the late nineteenth century. In 1992 the remaining ruins were listed as historic archaeological site by IPHAN (National Institute of Historical and Artistic Heritage), a 140 m² located in private property. This fort was also known as Laguna Fort, Barra small Fort, Atalaia small Fort, or Barra Fortress.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Atalaia hill, place of the ruins of the Atalaia Fort
 Description: Situated at the locality of Ponta da Barra, it was built in 1800. In the battle of November 15, 1839 the revolutionaries occupied the site that was a strategic point. There they installed their artillery and used it as ammunition depot. At that time Anita Garibaldi once again demonstrated her warrior worth crossing the Barra Channel numerous times, taking in a small rowboat ammunition and weapons during a full shooting. With the defeat of farroupilhas forces and the occupation of the Imperial forces later, the Imperial Army has improved the building damaged in the fighting and used it for many years until disable it in the late nineteenth century. In 1992 the remaining ruins were listed as historic archaeological site by IPHAN (National Institute of Historical and Artistic Heritage), a 140 m² located in private property. This fort was also known as Laguna Fort, Barra small Fort, Atalaia small Fort, or Barra Fortress.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Old building
 Description: Public Market (before revitalization). It is located in the city centre, and was inaugurated in 1958.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Detail of Candemil family house
 Description: It was built in the late 19th century as a house of a Portuguese farm style. In 1985 became the residence of the Candemil family, who left it at the end of the 80s. Currently it keeps the Municipal Public Archives.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Details of Anita's House Museum
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum, which is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Pitcher and Bowl
 Description: Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Kerosene lamp
 Description: Collection of Anita's House Museum, which is located in the Historical Center in a house built in 1711. This Museum contains objects and utensils that resemble the trajectory of Anita Garibaldi (1821-1849) and her romance with Giuseppe Garibaldi. It was in this house that Anita dressed for her first wedding in 1835, with the shoemaker Manuel Duarte Aguiar.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Pinto D'Ulyssea House
 Description: Built in 1866, inspired by a Portuguese farm, covered with Portuguese tiles, is a rare example of Luso-Brazilian architecture. It was an important farm house, the first to own platband in the city. This important building, tumbled by the National Historic and Artistic Heritage - IPHAN, belonged to Joaquim José Pinto d'Ulyssea; and currently holds the Garibaldino Collection of Wolfgang Ludwig Rau.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Door of the house of Rincão street
 Description: It was at this Luso-Brazilian building that Anita Garibaldi lived with her family from 1835 to 1839, when she was 14 until her 18 years old. The original facade had half door and window. Currently the Rincão street is called Fernando Machado street.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Sacred Art
 Description: Pieces of the old chapel of St. Anthony (patron Saint of the city) and the Rosário Chapel, which had its construction started in 1845 and was demolished in 1933; chapel whose fraternity consisted mostly of slaves. Collection of Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Detail of the Public Market (before revitalization)
 Description: Public Market is located in the city centre, and was inaugurated in 1958.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 


  © 2018 Copyright Ruy Machado. All rights reserved.