Português
  Buildings


All     Architecture     Chimneys     City squares     Columns     Details     Doors     Facades     Gateways     Interior     Lighthouses     Ruins     Stairs and steps     Stone walls     Walls     Windows    

 Title: Fountains
 Description: Fountains of the João Ribeiro square in the city centre
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 06/04/2012
 Title: Detail of the Cine Mussi architecture (before restoration)
 Description: Designed by the Swiss architect Wolfgang Ludwig Rau at the request of Mr. João Mussi, it began to be built on April 4, 1947 and was inaugurated in December 17, 1950, with the screening of the film: The Emperor Waltz.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Carioca fountain
 Description: It was built in 1863 and expanded in 1906. According to historians it was the water from this place that led to the location of the city by its founder. Until today the population uses this water to drink.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Castle
 Description: In 1919 Henrique Lage built this castle for Gabriela Benzanzoni, an Italian opera singer with whom he married. Henrique Lage is considered the main responsible for the development of the steel industry and the exploration of coal in Santa Catarina. Currently this building belongs to the Salvaro family.
 Local: Lauro Müller, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2017
 Title: Colonial house and wine cellar
 Description: Collection of the Princess Isabel Open-Air Museum. This museum is the first of its kind in Latin America. It was inaugurated on August 30, 1980 in an area of 20 thousand square meters. It has collections and environments that refer to the way of life of the Italian immigrants who colonized the south of Santa Catarina at the end of the 19th century.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 01/03/2012
 Title: Old Austria Hotel
 Description: Facade of the old Austria Hotel, three days before its demolition
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/10/2012
 Title: Old houses
 Description: Conselheiro Mafra Street in the city centre.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 30/08/2010
 Title: Genovez mansion
 Description: Built in 1898 it is located in Pedrinhas neighborhood near the SC 390.
 Local: Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/03/2012
 Title: Smoke ovens
 Description: Rural area of the city.
 Local: Treze de Maio, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/01/2017
 Title: Stone wall called taipa
 Description: Stone house built by Family Bratti, 1891.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/08/2011
 Title: Window
 Description: Detail of the Babenberg Chapel
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/10/2012
 Title: An open door
 Description: This photograph was taken at a Stone House built in 1902 by Italian immigrants from the Marcon family. This special place is a Historical Heritage of Santa Catarina. It is currently part of the Restaurant and Immigration Inn which is located in the Historic Centre of Azambuja District. This company started in 2004 idealized by the brothers Isaias, Paulo e Izaltino Masiero and was concluded in 2008. In addition to the traditional Goethe grape cultivation it serves the public interested in gastronomy, events and rural tourism.
Reference: www.pousadadaimigracao.com.br
 Local: Azambuja, Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/12/2016
 Title: Detail of the architecture of Mazzuco mansion
 Description: Sobrado Mazzuco has two floors with austere style. It was built in two stages: 1st with raw stones with clay mortar and lime and 2nd with solid brick and clay mortar. Its entirety was made of rough stones up to one meter in length. It has already served as a residence, warehouse, lard factory and drugstore. Year of construction: 1912. It is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/07/2016
 Title: Benjamin Bristot Gallery
 Description: The construction of the Benjamin Bristot Gallery dates back to the 1970s. It was the first covered shopping center of the city of Criciúma
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/11/2013
 Title: Tiles of the Sanitation Museum
 Description: Sewage pumping station built in 1916 as part of sanitary sewerage of Florianópolis. Is currently disabled.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 04/11/2012
 Title: City Hall
 Description: City Hall of Treze Tílias
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/10/2012
 Title: Stones House interior
 Description: This photograph was taken at a Stone House built in 1902 by Italian immigrants from the Marcon family. This special place is a Historical Heritage of Santa Catarina. It is currently part of the Restaurant and Immigration Inn which is located in the Historic Centre of Azambuja District. This company started in 2004 idealized by the brothers Isaias, Paulo e Izaltino Masiero and was concluded in 2008. In addition to the traditional Goethe grape cultivation it serves the public interested in gastronomy, events and rural tourism.
Reference: www.pousadadaimigracao.com.br
 Local: Azambuja, Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/12/2016
 Title: Windows
 Description: Old residence with traces of the architecture brought by the immigrants. Located in the city centre.
 Local: Morro da Fumaça, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/01/2017
 Title: Stones
 Description: Surroundings of Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Old buildings erected by immigrant colonizers
 Description: Historic Center of the Azambuja District.
 Local: Azambuja, Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/12/2016
 Title: Details of Palazzo Búrigo
 Description: It is an old house owned by Búrigo family which very well preserves the traces of the architecture brought by Italian immigrant colonists. It is located in the city centre.
 Local: Cocal do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2017
 Title: Smokehouse
 Description: District of Hercílio Luz.
 Local: Araranguá, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Carioca fountain
 Description: It was built in 1863 and expanded in 1906. According to historians it was the water from this place that led to the location of the city by its founder. Until today the population uses this water to drink.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Old prison cells
 Description: Historical Museum of São Francisco do Sul
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Stairs of the Estado Palace
 Description: The State Palace was built in the 1960s, and for decades was the Forum of Criciúma. It's architecture was influenced from the Bauhaus School of Architecture and Design, Germany.
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 09/11/2013
 Title: Open door
 Description: Detail of old building of the Santa Catarina Island. Fort of São José da Ponta Grossa.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2016
 Title: Chimney
 Description: Located in the city centre.
 Local: Grão Pará, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/01/2017
 Title: Old house with traces of architecture brought by immigrants
 Description: Located near SC 446 highway.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/01/2017
 Title: Cruz e Sousa Palace
 Description: Cruz e Sousa Palace by night
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 30/08/2010
 Title: Architecture and landscape
 Description: Details of Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/02/2018
 Title: Chimney
 Description: This Chimney was part of the pork products industry that was in the city.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/12/2012
 Title: Architectural details of the House of Culture
 Description: The House of Culture was built with architecture similar to the first constructions of the city and region. Its purpose is to maintain the collection of the Colonizer Museum that currently has about 500 pieces. It is also a rehearsal space for cultural groups.
Fonte: http://arroiotrinta.sc.gov.br/turismo/item/detalhe/2506
 Local: Arroio Trinta, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/10/2016
 Title: Estado Palace
 Description: Built in the 1960s, was the Forum of Criciúma for decades. It's architecture was influenced from the Bauhaus School of Architecture and Design, Germany.
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 09/11/2013
 Title: Lateral facade of the Imperial Hospital Charity
 Description: The Irmandade do Senhor Jesus Passos was founded in 1765 with the aim of practicing worship the Senhor Jesus dos Passos, and be the guardian of his image. In 1782 began to provide care for sick poor and underprivileged, providing food and medical care. It was during this period that emerged an institution that result in a hospital (which became the Imperial Charity Hospital) with hospital medical care.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 03/11/2012
 Title: Cine Mussi
 Description: Designed by the Swiss architect Wolfgang Ludwig Rau at the request of Mr. João Mussi, it began to be built on April 4, 1947 and was inaugurated in December 17, 1950, with the screening of the film: The Emperor Waltz.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Brickyard
 Description: According to the history muleteers who came from the mountainous region with their cattle, destined to the Port of Laguna, stayed overnight in a brickyard of Sangão where they made their food and used the fires to warm themselves. Nowadays ceramics are the basis of the city`s economy. Most of them are located on the BR101 highway and the annual production of bricks and tiles reaches 100 million units. Soil rich in clay favors such economic activity.
 Local: Sangão, SC
 Date of Registration: 15/01/2017
 Title: House of Arches Zaboti
 Description: It was built by the engineers of the Tereza Cristina Railroad in the late 19th century. It is located 1 km from the city centre.
 Local: Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/12/2016
 Title: Detail of Carioca fountain
 Description: It was built in 1863 and expanded in 1906. According to historians it was the water from this place that led to the location of the city by its founder. Until today the population uses this water to drink.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Sanitation Museum
 Description: Sewage pumping station built in 1916 as part of sanitary sewerage of Florianópolis. Is currently disabled.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 04/11/2012
 Title: Detail of the Cine Mussi architecture (before restoration)
 Description: Designed by the Swiss architect Wolfgang Ludwig Rau at the request of Mr. João Mussi, it began to be built on April 4, 1947 and was inaugurated in December 17, 1950, with the screening of the film: The Emperor Waltz.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Belvedere Castle details
 Description: This castle belongs to Caron family. It began to be built in 1999 and its work lasted 11 years. The project was made by Father Nivaldo Caron and the work was done by his father. Decorated with sacred paintings this building has an area of 1200 square meters which includes Santa Rita de Cassia Chapel. In this chapel every month, on the last Sunday at 3 pm, a Mass is held in the Tridentine rite, which is the Mass celebrated in Latin.
Research Source: TONETTO, E. P.; GHIZZO, I.; PIROLA, L. "Colônia Azambuja: a imigração italiana no sul de Santa Catarina". Florianópolis: EPAGRI, 2015, 211p.
Informations: http://castelobelvedere.blogspot.com.br/
 Local: Treze de Maio, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/01/2017
 Title: Old St. Mark`s Church lock
 Description: Located on a hill in the Historic Center of the District of Azambuja. It has an architectural style of great historical-cultural value and is part of the municipal public patrimony.
 Local: Azambuja, Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/01/2017
 Title: Stream with stone wall
 Description: Stream property of the Felder family. The stone wall (called 'taipa') was built by Austrian immigrant Fidel Felder in 1940
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/10/2013
 Title: Facade of the Imperial Hospital Charity
 Description: The Irmandade do Senhor Jesus Passos was founded in 1765 with the aim of practicing worship the Senhor Jesus dos Passos, and be the guardian of his image. In 1782 began to provide care for sick poor and underprivileged, providing food and medical care. It was during this period that emerged an institution that result in a hospital (which became the Imperial Charity Hospital) with hospital medical care.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 03/11/2012
 Title: Opened Window
 Description: Window of the old Austria Hotel, three days before its demolition
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/10/2012
 Title: Mário Ghisi Railway Agent`s House Memorial
 Description: It is a memorial on the history of the Dona Tereza Cristina Railroad in the city. The building was built in the 1920s and was intended to accommodate the railway agent of the station and his family. It is located in the city center.
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/01/2017
 Title: Old chimney
 Description: Next to the city centre
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/10/2013
 Title: Facade
 Description: Facade of St. Mark's Hospital. This building serves as a hospital since the 1930s, but its construction dates 1895; year it was erected the central townhouse designed to be the office of the Companhia Metropolitana. Enhancements have been made ​​later and is currently owned by the Congregation of the Benedictine Sisters. It is located in the high part of the city centre.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2012
 Title:
 Description:
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/08/2011
 Title: Brickyard chimneys
 Description: According to the history muleteers who came from the mountainous region with their cattle, destined to the Port of Laguna, stayed overnight in a brickyard of Sangão where they made their food and used the fires to warm themselves. Nowadays ceramics are the basis of the city`s economy. Most of them are located on the BR101 highway and the annual production of bricks and tiles reaches 100 million units. Soil rich in clay favors such economic activity.
 Local: Sangão, SC
 Date of Registration: 15/01/2017
 Title: Ivanir Cancelier`s family home
 Description: It was built in 1899 and is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood. It is a Historic Patrimony recognized by National Institute of Historic and Artistic Heritage (IPHAN).
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/07/2016
 Title: Bricks of the Chimney
 Description: It is located in the neighborhood Próspera in the Chimney Square. This Chimney was part of a power plant, owned by a company of coal extraction which was inaugurated on 1st May, 1943. Observe that the bricks still retains the marks of the hands of the workers who made them
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 10/11/2013
 Title: Smoke oven
 Description: Located next to SC 390 highway.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 26/12/2016
 Title: Old wooden trellis window
 Description: Wooden house of Cenilda Mazzuco family. It is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/07/2016
 Title: Aspects of the region
 Description: Barra da Lagoa channel.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/09/2016
 Title: Facade of Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel
 Description: The construction keeps the preserved historic architectural features, which are traditionally part of visitors portraits over time. Historical photos: source Companhia Hidromineral Caldas da Imperatriz, research by Juliano Souza da Silva.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Pedras Grandes Railway Station
 Description: This station was inaugurated in 1884 along with the Tereza Cristina Railroad. It was aimed at serving the Colony of Azambuja. This building is currently used as Italian Culture Museum.
 Local: Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/03/2012
 Title: Window with wooden railing of the old prison (currently the Anita Garibaldi Museum)
 Description: It was the first building erected for the foundation of the Village. Its construction took place in the year 1735. In the 18th century became the Town Hall and jail. It was the place where in 1839 was proclaimed the Republic of Santa Catarina. From 1949 became a museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Detail of architecture of the Carioca fountain
 Description: It was built in 1863 and expanded in 1906. According to historians it was the water from this place that led to the location of the city by its founder. Until today the population uses this water to drink.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Stone wall called taipa
 Description: This wall belongs to the ruins of the ancient cemetery of Immigrants. It lies within a forest and is deactivated from 1925 when it was deployed a new one closest to the city centre.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2012
 Title: Remaining architecture of the Azorean colonization at Santa Catarina Island
 Description: House located at Rio Vermelho neighborhood.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/09/2016
 Title: Window of an old construction
 Description: Located in the central area of the city.
 Local: Sangão, SC
 Date of Registration: 15/01/2017
 Title: Aldo Baldin Culture House
 Description: It is located on Av. José Abatti in the city centre.
 Local: Treviso, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2017
 Title: Old house with traces of architecture brought by immigrants
 Description: Located at Prof. José Abatti avenue.
 Local: Treviso, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2017
 Title: Old door
 Description: Ivanir Cancelier`s family home is a Historic Patrimony recognized by National Institute of Historic and Artistic Heritage (IPHAN). It was built in 1899 and is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/07/2016
 Title: Old house
 Description: Historic centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Traces of Azorean architecture brought by the colonizers of Santa Catarina Island
 Description: Detail of the tiles used on the roof of a house built in 1806. Place: Ribeirão da Ilha neighborhood.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/09/2010
 Title: Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel
 Description: Front top view.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/02/2018
 Title: Facade of Teresa Ramos Pavilion (during renovations)
 Description: Santa Teresa de Dermatologia Sanitária Hospital
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/08/2011
 Title: Brickyard chimneys
 Description: According to the history muleteers who came from the mountainous region with their cattle, destined to the Port of Laguna, stayed overnight in a brickyard of Sangão where they made their food and used the fires to warm themselves. Nowadays ceramics are the basis of the city`s economy. Most of them are located on the BR101 highway and the annual production of bricks and tiles reaches 100 million units. Soil rich in clay favors such economic activity.
 Local: Sangão, SC
 Date of Registration: 15/01/2017
 Title: Old house with traces of architecture brought by immigrants
 Description: Located at community of São João de Urussanga Baixa.
 Local: Treze de Maio, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/01/2017
 Title: Countryside
 Description:
 Local: Alfredo Wagner, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 06/09/2010
 Title: Details of the stone wall of Américo Cadorin street
 Description: This stone wall is part of the containment structure of land where Our Lady of the Conception Parish is located in the city centre.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/01/2017
 Title: City Hall
 Description: Its architecture features an Italian style where the windows resemble the windows of the Colosseum in Rome, Italy.
 Local: Arroio Trinta, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/10/2016
 Title: Cabeçuda Railway Station
 Description: Was part of the system of Dona Tereza Cristina Railway which was inaugurated in 1884 to carry coal from Lauro Müller mines to the port of Imbituba. It is located in Cabeçuda neighborhood next to Anita Garibaldi bridge.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 15/01/2017
 Title: Night view of the left side of the Hotel
 Description: Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Portal
 Description: Located next to SC 447 highway.
 Local: Treviso, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2017
 Title: Belvedere Castle
 Description: This castle belongs to Caron family. It began to be built in 1999 and its work lasted 11 years. The project was made by Father Nivaldo Caron and the work was done by his father. Decorated with sacred paintings this building has an area of 1200 square meters which includes Santa Rita de Cassia Chapel. In this chapel every month, on the last Sunday at 3 pm, a Mass is held in the Tridentine rite, which is the Mass celebrated in Latin.
Research Source: TONETTO, E. P.; GHIZZO, I.; PIROLA, L. "Colônia Azambuja: a imigração italiana no sul de Santa Catarina". Florianópolis: EPAGRI, 2015, 211p.
Informations: http://castelobelvedere.blogspot.com.br/
 Local: Treze de Maio, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/01/2017
 Title: Stairs and stone wall
 Description: Detail of stairs and retaining wall built with stones of river, near one of the springs of thermal water of Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel, according to historical photo (research by Juliano Souza da Silva).
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Thermal baths room details
 Description: Located into Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Old window
 Description: Ivanir Cancelier`s family home is a Historic Patrimony recognized by National Institute of Historic and Artistic Heritage (IPHAN). It was built in 1899 and is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/07/2016
 Title: Grid of the old prison
 Description: Historical Museum of São Francisco do Sul
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: South Laguna small lighthouse
 Description: This small lighthouse is located at the end of the South jetties, next to Tamborete beach. It was inaugurated on August 3, 2003 and has the following characteristics: height of 5 meters, geographic reach of 11 nautical miles, luminous range of 7 nautical miles, light intensity of 184 candelas. Latitude: 28º 29.74' S and longitude: 48º 44.74' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Anita Garibaldi Historical Museum
 Description: Anita Garibaldi Historical Museum is located in this building since July 31, 1949. It has a collection composed of pieces related to the socio-cultural history of Laguna city, as well, great archaeological pieces found in shell middens in the region. Its construction was started in 1735 and completed in the eighteenth century. It has its foundation made of sand, clay, stones and whale oil. It once housed on the top floor the City Council, and on the ground the Body of the Municipal Guard. Was in the building that was proclaimed on July 29, 1839 the Santa Catarina Republic (or Republic Juliana).
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Foundation details
 Description: Stones that depict the technology of 19th century used in the construction of the Caldas do Cubatão Hospital, today Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Old house with traces of architecture brought by immigrants
 Description: It is located in the city centre and its construction was completed in 03/27/1938.
 Local: Jacinto Machado, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Room no. 33
 Description: Exterior view of the room where the imperial couple Dom Pedro II and Dona Teresa Cristina stayed from October 29 to 31, 1845 at Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Old house built with wood
 Description: Located next to SC 447 highway.
 Local: Treviso, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2017
 Title: Diomício Freitas Railway Station
 Description: This 19th century Railway Station belongs to the collection of the Railway Museum and was totally built keeping with fidelity the architecture of that time. Railway Museum preserves with great quality an important collection of the history of the railroad in the South of Santa Catarina: steam locomotives in different models of origin, passenger car, wagons, furniture, photographs, documents, films, videos, books, etc. This collection conserves alive the railway memory of the south of Santa Catarina. The Railroad Railroad Dona Tereza Cristina was inaugurated in Tubarão on September 1, 1884, and its name was a tribute to the emperor D. Pedro II`s wife. The implantation of the railways allowed the transport of coal and passengers, bringing great development to the region.
Location of these images was made with the participation of Mr. Eusébio Pasini Tonetto, Turismologist and Writer.
Research Source: Teixeira, José Warmuth, 1933 - "Ferrovia Tereza Cristina: uma viagem ao desenvolvimento"/por José Warmuth Teixeira. 2. ed. rev. e ampl. - Tubarão: Ed. do autor, 2011.
Information: http://museuferroviario-sc.webnode.com.br/sobre-nos/
 Local: Tubarão, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 09/01/2017
 Title: Architecture
 Description: Traces of immigrant architecture.
 Local: Meleiro, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Main staircase
 Description: Caridade Hospital, founded on October 2, 1859
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Details of the window of the room No. 33
 Description: Room in which the imperial couple Dom Pedro II and Dona Teresa Cristina stayed from October 29 to 31, 1845 at Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Lake of the Congresso Square
 Description: This square was designed to urbanize a central area of the city, and as a mark of celebration of the National Eucharistic Congress which was held in 1946 in Criciúma. The architectural and landscape design was done by architect Fernando Jorge da Cunha Carneiro.
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/11/2013
 Title: Architecture details of Nichele family home
 Description: Nichele House is a mansion with a two-floor plan. Structural walls are in masonry of massive bricks with sand and lime coatings, clay and cement, on stone foundation. The symmetry of the main facade is marked by its large doors and windows, and on the top floor has a balcony with wrought iron railings. Already had residential and commercial use. It is located in the city centre. Year of construction: 1907.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/04/2012
 Title: Stream with stone wall
 Description: Stream property of the Felder family. The stone wall (called 'taipa') was built by Austrian immigrant Fidel Felder in 1940
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/10/2013
 Title: Brickyard chimney
 Description: According to the history muleteers who came from the mountainous region with their cattle, destined to the Port of Laguna, stayed overnight in a brickyard of Sangão where they made their food and used the fires to warm themselves. Nowadays ceramics are the basis of the city`s economy. Most of them are located on the BR101 highway and the annual production of bricks and tiles reaches 100 million units. Soil rich in clay favors such economic activity.
 Local: Sangão, SC
 Date of Registration: 15/01/2017
 Title: Aqueduct
 Description: Aqueduct erected in the 1920s to transfer thermal waters to the bathhouse adjoining the Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel. Historical photo on the left: source Companhia Hidromineral Caldas da Imperatriz, research by Juliano Souza da Silva.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: North Laguna small lighthouse
 Description: This small lighthouse is located at the end of the North jetties, next to Mar Grosso beach. It was inaugurated on June 11, 1891 and has the following characteristics: height of 13 meters, geographic reach of 11 nautical miles, luminous range of 5 nautical miles, light intensity of 45 candelas. Latitude: 28º 29.67' S and longitude: 48º 44.86' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Architecture and landscape
 Description: Details of Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title:
 Description: The present market was built in two stages: the first part in 1899 (right side) and the second in 1915 (left side).
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 30/08/2010
 Title: Detail of the facade of the Municipal Public Market
 Description: The Municipal Public Market was inaugurated in January 20, 1900.
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/09/2012
 Title: Facade
 Description: Facade of St. Mark's Hospital. This building serves as a hospital since the 1930s, but its construction dates 1895; year that was erected the central townhouse designed to be the office of the Companhia Metropolitana. Enhancements have been made ​​later and is currently owned by the Congregation of the Benedictine Sisters. It is located in the high part of the city centre.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2012
 Title: Old house with traces of architecture brought by immigrants
 Description: Located in the city centre.
 Local: Treviso, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2017
 Title: Details of the balcony of the Nichele family home
 Description: Nichele House is a mansion with a two-floor plan. Structural walls are in masonry of massive bricks with sand and lime coatings, clay and cement, on stone foundation. The symmetry of the main facade is marked by its large doors and windows, and on the top floor has a balcony with wrought iron railings. Already had residential and commercial use. It is located in the city centre. Year of construction: 1907.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/04/2012
 Title: Lamps
 Description: Beauty and style of the staircase lamps of Our Lady Of The Fields Church.
 Local: Arroio Trinta, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/10/2016
 Title: Old building
 Description:
 Local: Alfredo Wagner, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 06/09/2010
 Title: Historical Museum of São Francisco do Sul
 Description: The building was built in the eighteenth century and served as a prison until 1968. The building features have been retained, including the cells, grills and iron windows. The collection consists of pieces that belonged to the Navy, furniture and housewares, industrial equipment, rail, road and personal use of illustrious personages of the city.
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Old window
 Description: Collection of Antônio Bez Batti Municipal Culture Centre located in the city centre.
 Local: Turvo, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Window
 Description: Nossa Senhora do Perpétuo Socorro Church
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/10/2012
 Title: Andreas Thaler Square
 Description: Andreas Thaler Square
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/10/2012
 Title: Details of masonry near the roof
 Description: Facade of Hotel Caldas da Imperatriz. (Image with digital restoration).
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Open window
 Description: Rural area of the town at de Pieri family property.
 Local: Treze de Maio, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/01/2017
 Title: Grid of the old prison
 Description: Historical Museum of São Francisco do Sul
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Decorated glass
 Description: Old window with decorated glass of Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Cresciuma Railway Station
 Description: This railway station is a replica of the original Dona Tereza Cristina Railway Station, inaugurated in 1919 and which was the first in the history of the municipality. It was located in the city centre. Around 1975 it was decommissioned and then demolished. This replica of station was built in Parque das Nações (Nations` park) at Próspera neighborhood. There is available to the public a locomotive with two wagons called "Teresinha", replica of a 1920s German model operating on the 800 meter railroad around the park.
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 26/12/2016
 Title: Columns of stones
 Description: Wooden house of Cenilda Mazzuco family. It is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/07/2016
 Title: Detail of the Public Market entry columns (before revitalization)
 Description: Public Market is located in the city centre, and was inaugurated in 1958.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Stone wall called taipa
 Description: Stone house built by Family Bratti, 1891.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/08/2011
 Title: Historical photo
 Description: One of the first residences of the city. Pioneer: Antonio Nórdio and family, 1936. Left: large panel placed in Piazza San Polo Di Piave in the city centre. Right: photo frame on the wall at Hotel San Ghermann.
 Local: Arroio Trinta, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/10/2016
 Title: South Laguna small lighthouse
 Description: This small lighthouse is located at the end of the South jetties, next to Tamborete beach. It was inaugurated on August 3, 2003 and has the following characteristics: height of 5 meters, geographic reach of 11 nautical miles, luminous range of 7 nautical miles, light intensity of 184 candelas. Latitude: 28º 29.74' S and longitude: 48º 44.74' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Old wooden house with support structure in stones
 Description: Wooden house of Cenilda Mazzuco family. It is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/07/2016
 Title: Stone wall called taipa
 Description: Located down the street from St. Mark's Hospital, close to the city centre.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2012
 Title: Portuguese architecture of Anita Garibaldi Museum
 Description: It was the first building erected for the foundation of the Village. Its construction took place in the year 1735. In the 18th century became the Town Hall and jail. It was the place where in 1839 was proclaimed the Republic of Santa Catarina. From 1949 became a museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Stone wall called taipa
 Description: Stone house built by Family Bratti, 1891.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/08/2011
 Title: South Laguna small lighthouse
 Description: This small lighthouse is located at the end of the South jetties, next to Tamborete beach. It was inaugurated on August 3, 2003 and has the following characteristics: height of 5 meters, geographic reach of 11 nautical miles, luminous range of 7 nautical miles, light intensity of 184 candelas. Latitude: 28º 29.74' S and longitude: 48º 44.74' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Windows
 Description: Windows of St. Mark's Hospital. This building serves as a hospital since the 1930s, but its construction dates 1895; year it was erected the central townhouse designed to be the office of the Companhia Metropolitana. Enhancements have been made ​​later and is currently owned by the Congregation of the Benedictine Sisters. It is located in the high part of the city centre.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2012
 Title: Belvedere Castle details
 Description: This castle belongs to Caron family. It began to be built in 1999 and its work lasted 11 years. The project was made by Father Nivaldo Caron and the work was done by his father. Decorated with sacred paintings this building has an area of 1200 square meters which includes Santa Rita de Cassia Chapel. In this chapel every month, on the last Sunday at 3 pm, a Mass is held in the Tridentine rite, which is the Mass celebrated in Latin.
Research Source: TONETTO, E. P.; GHIZZO, I.; PIROLA, L. "Colônia Azambuja: a imigração italiana no sul de Santa Catarina". Florianópolis: EPAGRI, 2015, 211p.
Informations: http://castelobelvedere.blogspot.com.br/
 Local: Treze de Maio, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/01/2017
 Title: Foundation od the building
 Description: Detail of the support stones of Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/02/2018
 Title: Old Railway Station
 Description: It was built in the first half of the twentieth century and inaugurated in 1922. A few times a year is the stopping point for a tour that happens with a train that leaves from Tubarão or Jaguaruna. It is currently the headquarters of Associação dos Produtores da Uva e do Vinho Goethe (Goethe Grape Growers and Wine Association) - PROGOETHE and the Tourist Information Centre. It is located at Estação neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 10/01/2017
 Title: Details of the bathing room
 Description: Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Prison
 Description: Place used for isolation of dangerous prisoners, insane and hooligans. Historical Museum of São Francisco do Sul
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Aqueduct
 Description: Aqueduct erected in the 1920s to transfer thermal waters to the bathhouse adjoining the Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Estação Cocal Railway Station
 Description: It was inaugurated in 1922 but was decommissioned around the year 1970 with the end of passenger trains. It is located at Estação Cocal near SC 442 highway.
 Local: Morro da Fumaça, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/01/2017
 Title: Window with wooden railing of the old prison (currently the Anita Garibaldi Museum)
 Description: It was the first building erected for the foundation of the Village. Its construction took place in the year 1735. In the 18th century became the Town Hall and jail. It was the place where in 1839 was proclaimed the Republic of Santa Catarina. From 1949 became a museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Window
 Description: Museu Anita Garibaldi architecture style.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Santa Marta Lighthouse
 Description: It was built by the French and inaugurated on 11 June 1891. In its construction were used: stone, sand, clay and whale oil. It is considered the largest lighthouse in the Americas and the third in the world in reach. It is located in a cape with the same name, 17 km from the city centre, on a small promontory with 45 meters high. It has 29 meters high and its light reaches a length of 46 nautical miles, about 85 kilometers. Latitude 28º 36.23' S and longitude 15" S 48º 48.76' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Pedras Grandes river and the old Tereza Cristina Railroad bridge
 Description: City centre.
 Local: Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 10/01/2017
 Title: Facade
 Description: Caridade Hospital, founded on October 2, 1859
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Old house
 Description: District of Hercílio Luz.
 Local: Araranguá, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Room no. 33
 Description: Door plate of the room where the imperial couple Dom Pedro II and Dona Teresa Cristina stayed from October 29 to 31, 1845 at Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Brickyard
 Description: According to the history muleteers who came from the mountainous region with their cattle, destined to the Port of Laguna, stayed overnight in a brickyard of Sangão where they made their food and used the fires to warm themselves. Nowadays ceramics are the basis of the city`s economy. Most of them are located on the BR101 highway and the annual production of bricks and tiles reaches 100 million units. Soil rich in clay favors such economic activity.
 Local: Sangão, SC
 Date of Registration: 15/01/2017
 Title: Main corridor
 Description: Climate of Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Portuguese architecture of Anita Garibaldi Museum
 Description: It was the first building erected for the foundation of the Village. Its construction took place in the year 1735. In the 18th century became the Town Hall and jail. It was the place where in 1839 was proclaimed the Republic of Santa Catarina. From 1949 became a museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Ruins of the Leprosarium
 Description: It is written on the plate: "O Lazareto da Ponta da Costa. Name given to establishments to house, to isolate and treat people attacked by contagious diseases. The building that existed here, as evidenced by these walls, must date from the last century. In those days, the residents of the defenseless domestic ports, were exposed to contagious diseases due to port traffic. "The Lazaretto Ponta da Costa", a true hospital, rendered important services to the small local population always startled by the fearsome and terrible diseases of the time. Its construction was made possible by the help of local residents. (Extracted from the text of Otávio da Silveira)"
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Reflection of stained glass in one of the pillars of the Church
 Description: Interior of the Mother Church
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/08/2011
 Title: Windows of the church
 Description: Interior of the Church of the Santa Teresa de Dermatologia Sanitária Hospital
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/08/2011
 Title: Lamp
 Description: Located in front of the Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Detail of bath rooms
 Description: Ambience where the thermal baths of the Hotel Caldas da Imperatriz are installed.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Side facade of Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel
 Description: The construction keeps preserved historic architectural features over time. Historical photos: source Companhia Hidromineral Caldas da Imperatriz, research by Juliano Souza da Silva.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Old building
 Description: This house is part of the Experimental Station of Urussanga of the Empresa de Pesquisa Agropecuária e Extensão Rural de Santa Catarina (Company of Agricultural Research and Rural Extension of Santa Catarina) - EPAGRI. It started its activities in 1942 and is located near SC 446 highway.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/04/2012
 Title: Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel
 Description: Night side view of the Hotel and the Princesa Leopoldina street.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Detail of the Cine Mussi architecture
 Description: Designed by the Swiss architect Wolfgang Ludwig Rau at the request of Mr. João Mussi, it began to be built on April 4, 1947 and was inaugurated in December 17, 1950, with the screening of the film: The Emperor Waltz.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Old building
 Description: Public Market (before revitalization). It is located in the city centre, and was inaugurated in 1958.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Main access to the Imperial Hall of Charity Hospital
 Description: The Irmandade do Senhor Jesus Passos was founded in 1765 with the aim of practicing worship the Senhor Jesus dos Passos, and be the guardian of his image. In 1782 began to provide care for sick poor and underprivileged, providing food and medical care. It was during this period that emerged an institution that result in a hospital (which became the Imperial Charity Hospital) with hospital medical care.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 25/10/2012
 Title: Window
 Description: Sacred Heart of Jesus Church
 Local: Águas Mornas, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 20/02/2011
 Title: House of Young Catholic Sisters
 Description: Located on a hill in the centre of Azambuja District. It has an architectural style of great historical-cultural value and is part of the municipal public patrimony. At the front of this building there is a magnolia tree. This flower is considered the flower symbol of the Italian immigration to remember the founder Joaquim Vieira Ferreira and the saga of the colonizers until the Colony of Azambuja.
 Local: Azambuja, Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/12/2016
 Title: Stream with stone wall
 Description: Stream property of the Felder family. The stone wall (called 'taipa') was built by Austrian immigrant Fidel Felder in 1940
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/10/2013
 Title: Window with Flowers
 Description: Typical tyrolean ornament
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/10/2012
 Title: Detail of stair handrail access to the thermal bath room
 Description: Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Antônio Bez Batti Municipal Culture Centre
 Description: Inaugurated on 03/22/1986. It is located in the city centre.
 Local: Turvo, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Church of St. Mark and House of Young Catholic Sisters
 Description: They are located on a hill in the centre of Azambuja district. They have an architectural style of great historical-cultural value and are part of the municipal public patrimony.
 Local: Azambuja, Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 24/11/2016
 Title: Chimney
 Description: Located in a company in the central part of the city.
 Local: Meleiro, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Detail of Carioca fountain
 Description: It was built in 1863 and expanded in 1906. According to historians it was the water from this place that led to the location of the city by its founder. Until today the population uses this water to drink.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Estado Palace
 Description: Built in the 1960s, was the Forum of Criciúma for decades. It's architecture was influenced from the Bauhaus School of Architecture and Design, Germany.
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 09/11/2013
 Title: Ruins of the Leprosarium
 Description: It is written on the plate: "O Lazareto da Ponta da Costa. Name given to establishments to house, to isolate and treat people attacked by contagious diseases. The building that existed here, as evidenced by these walls, must date from the last century. In those days, the residents of the defenseless domestic ports, were exposed to contagious diseases due to port traffic. "The Lazaretto Ponta da Costa", a true hospital, rendered important services to the small local population always startled by the fearsome and terrible diseases of the time. Its construction was made possible by the help of local residents. (Extracted from the text of Otávio da Silveira)"
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Traces of architecture brought by immigrants
 Description: Antônio Bez Batti Municipal Culture Centre. Located in the city centre.
 Local: Turvo, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Old stone house with traces of architecture brought by immigrants
 Description: Residence that preserves the buildings erected by immigrant colonizers. Located on the road between Azambuja District and Urussanga.
 Local: Azambuja, Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/12/2016
 Title: Congresso Square
 Description: This square was designed to urbanize a central area of the city, and as a mark of celebration of the National Eucharistic Congress which was held in 1946 in Criciúma. The architectural and landscape design was done by architect Fernando Jorge da Cunha Carneiro.
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/11/2013
 Title: Main entrance
 Description: Headquarters of the General Command of the Military Police of Santa Catarina.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/05/2012
 Title: Architecture
 Description: Historic centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Stairs located at the back side of the Sanctuary
 Description: Old theater where lepers had theatrical plays for the community, which was transformed into grotto. Originally the river Maruim passed in front of that theater, that isolated the community of the leprosarium.
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/08/2011
 Title: Detail of the building of Santa Marta Lighthouse
 Description: It was built by the French and inaugurated on 11 June 1891. In its construction were used: stone, sand, clay and whale oil. It is considered the largest lighthouse in the Americas and the third in the world in reach. It is located in a cape with the same name, 17 km from the city centre, on a small promontory with 45 meters high. It has 29 meters high and its light reaches a length of 46 nautical miles, about 85 kilometers. Latitude 28º 36.23' S and longitude 15" S 48º 48.76' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Furnace of an old lumberyard
 Description: Next to the city centre
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/10/2013
 Title: Thermal bath rooms
 Description: Place of the Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel where are installed the six marble baths of Carrara that were donated by the Empress Dona Teresa Cristina.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Ruins of the Leprosarium
 Description: It is written on the plate: "O Lazareto da Ponta da Costa. Name given to establishments to house, to isolate and treat people attacked by contagious diseases. The building that existed here, as evidenced by these walls, must date from the last century. In those days, the residents of the defenseless domestic ports, were exposed to contagious diseases due to port traffic. "The Lazaretto Ponta da Costa", a true hospital, rendered important services to the small local population always startled by the fearsome and terrible diseases of the time. Its construction was made possible by the help of local residents. (Extracted from the text of Otávio da Silveira)"
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Non-existent flower pot
 Description: Facade of the old Austria Hotel, three days before its demolition
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/10/2012
 Title: Old building
 Description: Historic centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Scenes of Américo Cadorin street
 Description: The stone wall on the right is part of the containment structure of land where Our Lady of the Conception Parish is located in the city centre.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/01/2017
 Title: Ruins of the Leprosarium
 Description: It is written on the plate: "O Lazareto da Ponta da Costa. Name given to establishments to house, to isolate and treat people attacked by contagious diseases. The building that existed here, as evidenced by these walls, must date from the last century. In those days, the residents of the defenseless domestic ports, were exposed to contagious diseases due to port traffic. "The Lazaretto Ponta da Costa", a true hospital, rendered important services to the small local population always startled by the fearsome and terrible diseases of the time. Its construction was made possible by the help of local residents. (Extracted from the text of Otávio da Silveira)"
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Side facade
 Description: Caridade Hospital, founded on October 2, 1859
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Old stone wall, called taipa
 Description: Aspects of the Ipê Farm
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 06/04/2012
 Title: Side door of the Public Market (before revitalization)
 Description: Public Market is located in the city centre, and was inaugurated in 1958.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Details of Nichele family home
 Description: Nichele House is a mansion with a two-floor plan. Structural walls are in masonry of massive bricks with sand and lime coatings, clay and cement, on stone foundation. The symmetry of the main facade is marked by its large doors and windows, and on the top floor has a balcony with wrought iron railings. Already had residential and commercial use. It is located in the city centre. Year of construction: 1907.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/04/2012
 Title: Ceramic floor of the Hostel of Imigrantes
 Description: From 1877, at the beginning of the immigration to the south of Santa Catarina, until 1890, there was not an infrastructure to receive the passengers who passed through Desterro port. During the period that they were waiting for the boats to Laguna they remained in the vicinity of the docks. It was only at the end of 1889 that negotiations began for the construction of a place to house these immigrants: a house was acquired, reformed and adapted for that purpose. It was known as Immigrant Hostel of `Sacco do Padre`. The building called "Domingos Fossari" was used since 1890 as Hostel of Imigrantes and since 1990 as Tourist Portal of Florianópolis. It is currently used by the Municipal Guard of Florianópolis.
Research Source: TONETTO, E. P.; GHIZZO, I.; PIROLA, L. "Colônia Azambuja: a imigração italiana no sul de Santa Catarina". Florianópolis: EPAGRI, 2015, 211p.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/01/2017
 Title: Old house
 Description: Historic centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Detail of bath rooms
 Description: Ambience where the thermal baths of the Hotel Caldas da Imperatriz are installed.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Window of an old construction
 Description: Located in the central area of the city.
 Local: Sangão, SC
 Date of Registration: 15/01/2017
 Title: Old house
 Description: District of Hercílio Luz.
 Local: Araranguá, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Detail of bath rooms
 Description: Ambience where the thermal baths of the Hotel Caldas da Imperatriz are installed.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Old house with traces of architecture brought by immigrants
 Description: Located in the city centre.
 Local: Morro da Fumaça, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/01/2017
 Title: Our Lady of Lourdes grotto
 Description: Stairs for access to the Grotto
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/10/2010
 Title: Cancellier stone house
 Description: It was built around 1899 and 1907. It is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood and it is a Historic Patrimony recognized by National Institute of Historic and Artistic Heritage (IPHAN).
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/07/2016
 Title: Stone wall called taipa
 Description: Stone house built by Family Bratti, 1891.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/08/2011
 Title: Stones House
 Description: This photograph was taken at a Stone House built in 1902 by Italian immigrants from the Marcon family. This special place is a Historical Heritage of Santa Catarina. It is currently part of the Restaurant and Immigration Inn which is located in the Historic Centre of Azambuja District. This company started in 2004 idealized by the brothers Isaias, Paulo e Izaltino Masiero and was concluded in 2008. In addition to the traditional Goethe grape cultivation it serves the public interested in gastronomy, events and rural tourism.
Reference: www.pousadadaimigracao.com.br
 Local: Azambuja, Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/12/2016
 Title: Detail of the floor of the waiting room of the bath rooms
 Description: Ambience where the thermal baths of the Hotel Caldas da Imperatriz are installed.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Old house
 Description: Historic centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Stones House
 Description: This photograph was taken at a Stone House built in 1902 by Italian immigrants from the Marcon family. This special place is a Historical Heritage of Santa Catarina. It is currently part of the Restaurant and Immigration Inn which is located in the Historic Centre of Azambuja District. This company started in 2004 idealized by the brothers Isaias, Paulo e Izaltino Masiero and was concluded in 2008. In addition to the traditional Goethe grape cultivation it serves the public interested in gastronomy, events and rural tourism.
Reference: www.pousadadaimigracao.com.br
 Local: Azambuja, Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/12/2016
 Title: Furnace of an old lumberyard
 Description: Next to the city centre. Nowadays it is used as housing
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/10/2013
 Title: Municipal Public Market
 Description: The present market was built in two stages: the first part in 1899 (right side) and the second in 1915 (left side).
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 30/08/2010
 Title: The historical glasses and the passage of time
 Description: Glasses of the windows of Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel. On the left view of the fountain in front of the Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Santa Marta Lighthouse
 Description: It was built by the French and inaugurated on 11 June 1891. In its construction were used: stone, sand, clay and whale oil. It is considered the largest lighthouse in the Americas and the third in the world in reach. It is located in a cape with the same name, 17 km from the city centre, on a small promontory with 45 meters high. It has 29 meters high and its light reaches a length of 46 nautical miles, about 85 kilometers. Latitude 28º 36.23' S and longitude 15" S 48º 48.76' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Assis Chateaubriand Room
 Description: Located at the São Joaquim Historical Museum
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/04/2012
 Title: Santa Marta Lighthouse
 Description: IIt was built by the French and inaugurated on 11 June 1891. In its construction were used: stone, sand, clay and whale oil. It is considered the largest lighthouse in the Americas and the third in the world in reach. It is located in a cape with the same name, 17 km from the city centre, on a small promontory with 45 meters high. It has 29 meters high and its light reaches a length of 46 nautical miles, about 85 kilometers. Latitude 28º 36.23' S and longitude 15" S 48º 48.76' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Left: deposit under old stone house, right: old stone wall
 Description: This house was built by Italian immigrants from Casso in the year 1878, a village situated in rocky mountains between the provinces of Belluno and Friuli-Venezia-Giulia northern Italy, ancestors of Iris Cancelier family owner of the building. Located in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 25/11/2016
 Title: Decorated glass
 Description: Old window with decorated glass of Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Rear facade of Mazzuco mansion
 Description: Sobrado Mazzuco has two floors with austere style. It was built in two stages: 1st with raw stones with clay mortar and lime and 2nd with solid brick and clay mortar. Its entirety was made of rough stones up to one meter in length. It has already served as a residence, warehouse, lard factory and drugstore. Year of construction: 1912. It is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/07/2016
 Title: Architectural details of the House of Culture
 Description: The House of Culture was built with architecture similar to the first constructions of the city and region. Its purpose is to maintain the collection of the Colonizer Museum that currently has about 500 pieces. It is also a rehearsal space for cultural groups.
Fonte: http://arroiotrinta.sc.gov.br/turismo/item/detalhe/2506
 Local: Arroio Trinta, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/10/2016
 Title: Base of the chimney
 Description: This Chimney was part of the pork products industry that was in the city.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2012
 Title: Old Door
 Description: Headquarters of the General Command of the Military Police of Santa Catarina.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/05/2012
 Title: Architecture
 Description: Historic centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Detail of the floor of the waiting room of the bath rooms
 Description: Ambience where the thermal baths of the Hotel Caldas da Imperatriz are installed.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Smoke oven
 Description: Located at the rural area of the city.
 Local: Sangão, SC
 Date of Registration: 15/01/2017
 Title: Ivanir Cancelier`s family home
 Description: It was built in 1899 and is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood. It is a Historic Patrimony recognized by National Institute of Historic and Artistic Heritage (IPHAN).
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/07/2016
 Title: Fig tree
 Description: Located at the rural area of the city.
 Local: Sangão, SC
 Date of Registration: 15/01/2017
 Title: Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel
 Description: Night view of the facade.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Details of the Historic Centre
 Description:
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/09/2012
 Title: Smoke ovens next Tubarão river
 Description: Located next SC 390 highway.
 Local: Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/03/2012
 Title: Old smoke oven
 Description: Located in the district of Pindotiba.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 26/12/2016
 Title: Ceramic coating of the Estado Palace
 Description: These tiles are of the laterals walls of the Estado Palace. Are characteristic of the 1960s, when the construction of the building. This ceramic coating was manufactured by CESACA, first ceramic industry Criciúma.
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 09/11/2013
 Title: Room no. 33
 Description: Colored glass on the door of the room where the imperial couple Dom Pedro II and Dona Teresa Cristina stayed from October 29 to 31, 1845 at Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Bell of Anita Garibaldi Museum
 Description: It was the first building erected for the foundation of the Village. Its construction took place in the year 1735. In the 18th century became the Town Hall and jail. It was the place where in 1839 was proclaimed the Republic of Santa Catarina. From 1949 became a museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Door side of Nossa Senhora da Lapa Church
 Description: Inaugurated in 1806 it is located in Ribeirão da Ilha neighborhood.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 18/09/2013
 Title: Room no. 33
 Description: Detail of the room in which the imperial couple Dom Pedro II and Dona Teresa Cristina stayed from October 29 to 31, 1845 at Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Pumping Station/Castelinho São Luiz
 Description: It is located in Celso Ramos Square. It is part of the first Sewage System of Florianópolis. It was inaugurated on 11.07.1916.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 04/11/2012
 Title: Roof
 Description: Detail of the tiles of Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/02/2018
 Title: Detail of the Public Market (before revitalization)
 Description: Public Market is located in the city centre, and was inaugurated in 1958.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Door of an old house with traces of architecture brought by immigrants
 Description: It is located in the city centre and its construction was completed in 03/27/1938.
 Local: Jacinto Machado, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Architectural contrasts
 Description: Florianópolis city centre
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/08/2010
 Title: Cine Mussi
 Description: Designed by the Swiss architect Wolfgang Ludwig Rau at the request of Mr. João Mussi, it began to be built on April 4, 1947 and was inaugurated in December 17, 1950, with the screening of the film: The Emperor Waltz.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: Saint Anne Chapel
 Description: It was built in wood in 1897 and in masonry in 1928, being restored in 2000. In front of it there is a plaque with the following words: "Vi lasciamo tutto quello che abbiamo portato con noi: la Fede e la Speranza". Gli immigranti. (In English: "We leave all that we brought with us: Faith and Hope." Immigrants). It is located at Rio Albina Community.
 Local: Siderópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/03/2013
 Title: Detail of the Cine Mussi architecture
 Description: Designed by the Swiss architect Wolfgang Ludwig Rau at the request of Mr. João Mussi, it began to be built on April 4, 1947 and was inaugurated in December 17, 1950, with the screening of the film: The Emperor Waltz.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/03/2015
 Title: City Hall
 Description: It is situated in a restored old house located in the city centre.
 Local: Cocal do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2017
 Title: Old house with traces of architecture brought by immigrants
 Description: In process of restoration. Located in the city centre.
 Local: Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 10/01/2017
 Title: Furnace of an old lumberyard
 Description: Next to the city centre
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/10/2013
 Title: Detail of the Public Market (before revitalization)
 Description: Public Market is located in the city centre, and was inaugurated in 1958.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Stairs of the Chimney
 Description: It is located in the neighborhood Próspera in the Chimney Square. This Chimney was part of a power plant, owned by a company of coal extraction called Carbonífera Próspera SA, which was inaugurated on 1st May, 1943. The energy produced by the plant was used for maintenance on weekends
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 10/11/2013
 Title: Details of old wooden building
 Description: Wooden house of Cenilda Mazzuco family. It is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/07/2016
 Title: 12 de Outubro Club
 Description: The traditional 12 de Outubro Club was inaugurated in 1907. It is located in the city centre.
 Local: Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/03/2012
 Title: Window
 Description: Interior of the Church of the Santa Teresa de Dermatologia Sanitária Hospital
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/08/2011
 Title: Stones House interior
 Description: This photograph was taken at a Stone House built in 1902 by Italian immigrants from the Marcon family. This special place is a Historical Heritage of Santa Catarina. It is currently part of the Restaurant and Immigration Inn which is located in the Historic Centre of Azambuja District. This company started in 2004 idealized by the brothers Isaias, Paulo e Izaltino Masiero and was concluded in 2008. In addition to the traditional Goethe grape cultivation it serves the public interested in gastronomy, events and rural tourism.
Reference: www.pousadadaimigracao.com.br
 Local: Azambuja, Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/12/2016
 Title: Ruins of the Leprosarium
 Description: It is written on the plate: "O Lazareto da Ponta da Costa. Name given to establishments to house, to isolate and treat people attacked by contagious diseases. The building that existed here, as evidenced by these walls, must date from the last century. In those days, the residents of the defenseless domestic ports, were exposed to contagious diseases due to port traffic. "The Lazaretto Ponta da Costa", a true hospital, rendered important services to the small local population always startled by the fearsome and terrible diseases of the time. Its construction was made possible by the help of local residents. (Extracted from the text of Otávio da Silveira)"
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Smoke ovens
 Description: Located in the district of Pindotiba.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 26/12/2016
 Title: Environment details of the bathing room
 Description: Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Old house with traces of architecture brought by immigrants
 Description: Located in the city centre next to the railway.
 Local: Morro da Fumaça, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/01/2017
 Title: North Laguna small lighthouse
 Description: This small lighthouse is located at the end of the North jetties, next to Mar Grosso beach. It was inaugurated on June 11, 1891 and has the following characteristics: height of 13 meters, geographic reach of 11 nautical miles, luminous range of 5 nautical miles, light intensity of 45 candelas. Latitude: 28º 29.67' S and longitude: 48º 44.86' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Entrance of the Old Austria Hotel
 Description: Entrance of the old Austria Hotel, three days before its demolition
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/10/2012
 Title: Windows of Nichele family home
 Description: Nichele House is a mansion with a two-floor plan. Structural walls are in masonry of massive bricks with sand and lime coatings, clay and cement, on stone foundation. The symmetry of the main facade is marked by its large doors and windows, and on the top floor has a balcony with wrought iron railings. Already had residential and commercial use. It is located in the city centre. Year of construction: 1907.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/04/2012
 Title: Wooden window and beams
 Description: Old handmade construction of rural area of the city.
 Local: Treze de Maio, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/01/2017
 Title: Access to the bells of the Church
 Description: Nossa Senhora das Necessidades Church in Santo Antônio de Lisboa
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 27/11/2010
 Title: Stairs
 Description: Posterior side of the Headquarters of the General Command of the Military Police of Santa Catarina.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/05/2012
 Title: Traces of architecture brought by immigrants
 Description: Antônio Bez Batti Municipal Culture Centre. Located in the city centre.
 Local: Turvo, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Pumping Station/Castelinho do Largo São Sebastião
 Description: It is located in Namorados Square. It is part of the first Sewage System of Florianópolis. It was inaugurated on 11.07.1916.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 04/11/2012
 Title: Portuguese architecture
 Description: Anita Garibaldi Museum.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Bricks of the Chimney
 Description: This Chimney was part of the pork products industry that was in the city.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/12/2012
 Title: House of Culture and Colonizer Museum
 Description: The House of Culture was built with architecture similar to the first constructions of the city and region. Its purpose is to maintain the collection of the Colonizer Museum that currently has about 500 pieces. It is also a rehearsal space for cultural groups.
Fonte: http://arroiotrinta.sc.gov.br/turismo/item/detalhe/2506
 Local: Arroio Trinta, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/10/2016
 Title: Architecture
 Description: Historic centre.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Stone wall
 Description: Private property of Iris Cancelier family, Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 25/11/2016
 Title: Old window
 Description: Window of the Caridade Hospital, founded on October 2, 1859
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Stream with stone wall
 Description: Stream property of the Felder family. The stone wall (called 'taipa') was built by Austrian immigrant Fidel Felder in 1940
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/10/2013
 Title: Main entrance
 Description: Caridade Hospital, founded on October 2, 1859
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Old Austria Hotel
 Description: Side view of the old Austria Hotel, three days before its demolition
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/10/2012
 Title: Stone house windows built by immigrants
 Description: This house was built by Italian immigrants from Casso in the year 1878, a village situated in rocky mountains between the provinces of Belluno and Friuli-Venezia-Giulia northern Italy, ancestors of Iris Cancelier family owner of the building. Located in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 25/11/2016
 Title: Facade of the Public Market (before revitalization)
 Description: Public Market is located in the city centre, and was inaugurated in 1958.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Old house with traces of architecture brought by immigrants
 Description: Located in the Historic Centreer of the city.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/01/2017
 Title: Balcony railing
 Description: Museu Anita Garibaldi architecture style.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Historical windows
 Description: Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Architecture details of Saint Anne Chapel
 Description: It was built in wood in 1897 and in masonry in 1928, being restored in 2000. In front of it there is a plaque with the following words: "Vi lasciamo tutto quello che abbiamo portato con noi: la Fede e la Speranza". Gli immigranti. (In English: "We leave all that we brought with us: Faith and Hope." Immigrants). It is located at Rio Albina Community.
 Local: Siderópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/03/2013
 Title: Fountain
 Description: Andreas Thaler Square
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/10/2012
 Title: Room no. 33
 Description: Door of the room where the imperial couple Dom Pedro II and Dona Teresa Cristina stayed from October 29 to 31, 1845 at Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: North Laguna small lighthouse
 Description: This small lighthouse is located at the end of the North jetties, next to Mar Grosso beach, and has a viewpoint. It was inaugurated on June 11, 1891 and has the following characteristics: height of 13 meters, geographic reach of 11 nautical miles, luminous range of 5 nautical miles, light intensity of 45 candelas. Latitude: 28º 29.67' S and longitude: 48º 44.86' W.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Bucolic landscape of the region
 Description: District of Hercílio Luz.
 Local: Araranguá, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Staircase
 Description: Barra da Lagoa channel.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/09/2016
 Title: Hostel of Imigrantes
 Description:
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 05/01/2017
 Title: Mazzuco mansion`s door
 Description: Sobrado Mazzuco has two floors with austere style. It was built in two stages: 1st with raw stones with clay mortar and lime and 2nd with solid brick and clay mortar. Its entirety was made of rough stones up to one meter in length. It has already served as a residence, warehouse, lard factory and drugstore. Year of construction: 1912. It is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/07/2016
 Title: One of the doors of the Municipal Public Market
 Description: The Municipal Public Market was inaugurated in January 20, 1900.
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/09/2012
 Title: Old Chimney
 Description: It is located in the neighborhood Próspera in the Chimney Square. This Chimney was part of a power plant, owned by a company of coal extraction called Carbonífera Próspera SA, which was inaugurated on 1st May, 1943. The energy produced by the plant was used for maintenance on weekends
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 10/11/2013
 Title: Remaining architecture of the Azorean colonization at Santa Catarina Island
 Description: House located at Rio Vermelho neighborhood.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/09/2016
 


  © 2018 Copyright Ruy Machado. All rights reserved.