Português
  Monuments



 Title: Monument commemorating the political emancipation of the municipality on 07/20/1958
 Description: Located in the central part of the city.
 Local: Grão Pará, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/01/2017
 Title: New Steeple of the City
 Description: "Tribute to 80 Years of the Austrian Immigration", marking the: DOM 13, the Sunday of October 13, 2013
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/10/2013
 Title: Monument to the Miner
 Description: This bronze monument dates back to 1946 and is situated at Luz Etelvina Square. It is inscribed: "Criciúma to the Men of the coal from 1913 to 1971."Its construction marked the 33 years of the implementation of the coal industry in southern Santa Catarina.
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/11/2013
 Title: Commemorative plaque
 Description: Located on the facade of Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/09/2017
 Title: Monuments of the Church Square
 Description: They are located in the central square of the city. Picture of the left side: Monument allusive to the colonizing families. It was built in 1985 during the celebrations of the centennial of colonization of Cocal District.
 Local: Cocal do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2017
 Title: Mill stones
 Description: They are located in the central square of the city. They are part of the monument allusive to the colonizing families. The monument was erected in 1985 during the celebrations of the centennial of colonization of the District of Cocal.
 Local: Cocal do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2017
 Title: Plate in homage of Italian immigrants who colonized Rio Maior neighborhood from year 1878
 Description: On the plaque is written in Italian: "Il riconoscimento e la gratitudine dei suoi discendenti" (The recognition and gratitude of their descendants). It is located on the right side of Saint Gervasius and Saint Protasius Church near SC 446 highway at Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/03/2012
 Title: Piazza San Polo Di Piave
 Description: Revitalization of this square occurred on 07/28/2012 when the gemellaggio was celebrated between the cities of Arroio Trinta in Brazil and San Polo Di Piave in Italy. From left to right: Millstone; Fountain; Detail of the fountain.
 Local: Arroio Trinta, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/10/2016
 Title: Monument in honor to the colonizers of Treviso
 Description: This monument contains two metal plates with the names of the colonizing families that arrived at the city between the years of 1891 and 1897.
 Local: Treviso, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2017
 Title: Monument to the first industry of Criciúma
 Description: It is written on the plate: "Moved by human strength, these stones were rolled through virgin forest, about 40 km, destined to the first industry of Criciúma, in 1880 ... Tribute to the brave founding colonists of this town."
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/11/2013
 Title: Massacre of militiamen
 Description: Plate in memory of the militiamen killed by the Bororenos indigenous peoples on October 30, 1814. Collection of Caldas da Imperatriz Hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Tordesillas monument
 Description: Monument sculpted by the artist Angelino Antunes, from Laguna city.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Sculpture by Father João Leonir Dall`Alba by artist Paulo Verani
 Description: Collection of the Princess Isabel Open-Air Museum. This museum is the first of its kind in Latin America. It was inaugurated on August 30, 1980 in an area of 20 thousand square meters. It has collections and environments that refer to the way of life of the Italian immigrants who colonized the south of Santa Catarina at the end of the 19th century.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 01/03/2012
 Title: Gate of the city
 Description: It is a tribute to Italian colonizers that is made through its architecture erected in basalt stones.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2012
 Title: Millstone
 Description: This stone is part of the Monument in Homage to the Colonizers. It is located on Benjamin Scussel Square in the city centre.
 Local: Treviso, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2017
 Title: Plaque commemorating the centenary of the independence of Brazil: 1822-1922
 Description: Marble sculpture
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 06/04/2012
 Title: Monument to Muleteers
 Description: Located at 1250 m altitude the monument is a tribute to muleteers who, mounted on mules and horses, from 1870 made exchange between products of the mountainous region and the coast. It is placed on the curve of the Rio do Rastro Cascade between the cities of Lauro Müller and Bom Jardim da Serra. The sculpture is a work of the artist Nelson Neves Matias from São Joaquim city, and depicts a muleteer accompanied by five mules loaded with bruacas (bags of rawhide).
 Local: Lauro Müller, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/03/2013
 Title: Monument to the Prince of Grão Pará
 Description: Located in the central square of the city.
 Local: Grão Pará, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/01/2017
 Title: Earl d`Eu Monument
 Description: Luís Felipe Maria Fernando Gastão de Orleans was the name of Earl d`Eu. Built in commemoration of the 90 years of the municipality this monument is located in the city centre and contains the following words: "On the occasion of his first visit to Orleans on a special travel on Dona Teresa Cristina Railway on December 26, 1884 His Highness the Earl d`Eu visited the construction site of the railroad in lands of Colony of Grão-Pará. Upon landing at this site he heard information from his company`s engineers indicating the location below the railroad bridge over Tubarão river as a safer option for the colony. He did not hesitate to state: "Here will be the headquarter of southern part of the Colony of Grão-Pará and will have the name of ORLEANS in honor of my family in France".
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 01/03/2012
 Title: Details of mill stones
 Description: They are located in the central square of the city. They are part of the monument allusive to the colonizing families. The monument was erected in 1985 during the celebrations of the centennial of colonization of the District of Cocal.
 Local: Cocal do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2017
 Title: Night view of the obelisk
 Description: Located in front of the Hotel Caldas da Imperatriz.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Anita Garibaldi Monument
 Description: Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro (Anita Garibaldi) was born on August 30, 1821 in Laguna. She was daughter of Maria Antonia de Jesus and the merchant Bento da Silva, a Portuguese family from Azores. Side by side with her husband Giuseppe Garibaldi, participated in Brazil and Italy in various battles: Farroupilha Revolution, Battle of Curitibanos and the Battle of Gianicolo. Courageous and determined, she was known as "Heroine of Two Worlds". She had three children and died in Italy on August 4, 1849. The author of this work is the sculptor Antônio Caringi (1905-1981), born in the city of Pelotas, State of Rio Grande do Sul.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Plate located on Roldão Pires Rocha square
 Description: The paving of the square is stone. It is one of the oldest streets of Santo Antônio de Lisboa neighborhood.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 09/11/2015
 Title: Detail of Anita Garibaldi Monument
 Description: Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro (Anita Garibaldi) was born on August 30, 1821 in Laguna. She was daughter of Maria Antonia de Jesus and the merchant Bento da Silva, a Portuguese family from Azores. Side by side with her husband Giuseppe Garibaldi, participated in Brazil and Italy in various battles: Farroupilha Revolution, Battle of Curitibanos and the Battle of Gianicolo. Courageous and determined, she was known as "Heroine of Two Worlds". She had three children and died in Italy on August 4, 1849. The author of this work is the sculptor Antônio Caringi (1905-1981), born in the city of Pelotas, State of Rio Grande do Sul.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/02/2012
 Title: Anita Garibaldi Monument
 Description: Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro (Anita Garibaldi) was born on August 30, 1821 in Laguna. She was daughter of Maria Antonia de Jesus and the merchant Bento da Silva, a Portuguese family from Azores. Side by side with her husband Giuseppe Garibaldi, participated in Brazil and Italy in various battles: Farroupilha Revolution, Battle of Curitibanos and the Battle of Gianicolo. Courageous and determined, she was known as "Heroine of Two Worlds". She had three children and died in Italy on August 4, 1849. The author of this work is the sculptor Antônio Caringi (1905-1981), born in the city of Pelotas, State of Rio Grande do Sul.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/11/2014
 Title: Steeple
 Description: Steeples have the elements: the figure of a rooster and a bell. The rooster signifies the willingness of people to work, and the bell sounds to mark the time and to announce events. This steeple is located in front of City Hall and is part of the monument in "Tribute to the 80 years of Austrian immigration"
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 10/10/2013
 Title: Hotel Caldas da Imperatriz logo
 Description: Posted on a bench in front of the hotel.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Domingos de Brito Peixoto monument
 Description: Founded the Vila de Santo Antônio dos Anjos de Laguna on July 29, 1676.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Manoel Joaquim Pinto Monument
 Description: In the trunk of wood is carved a troop of animals that is conducted by Bandeirantes from São Paulo, and in the top of the monument there is a basalt stone carving of Manoel Joaquim Pinto. Work of Elson Kiotaka Outuki
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 06/04/2012
 Title: Commemorative plate of the 500th anniversary of the Treaty of Tordesillas
 Description: Tordesillas monument.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Monument to the Colonizer
 Description: Under this sculpture are the following words: "Honor and gratitude to the laborious immigrants who from 1912 formed the village of Turvo, erected in parish in 1938, created municipality in 1948, elevated to county in 1958." Located in the city centre in front of the Our Lady of the Prayer Parish.
 Local: Turvo, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Monument to Manoel Ribeiro
 Description: João Ribeiro square in the city centre
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 06/04/2012
 Title: Sign indicating the Tordesillas monument
 Description: Tordesillas monument.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 


  © 2018 Copyright Ruy Machado. All rights reserved.