Português
  Forts



 Title: Casemate
 Description: Marechal Luz Fort
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Inside the Museum
 Description: Marechal Luz Fort
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Space where are the ruins of the Atalaia Fort
 Description: Situated at the locality of Ponta da Barra, it was built in 1800. In the battle of November 15, 1839 the revolutionaries occupied the site that was a strategic point. There they installed their artillery and used it as ammunition depot. At that time Anita Garibaldi once again demonstrated her warrior worth crossing the Barra Channel numerous times, taking in a small rowboat ammunition and weapons during a full shooting. With the defeat of farroupilhas forces and the occupation of the Imperial forces later, the Imperial Army has improved the building damaged in the fighting and used it for many years until disable it in the late nineteenth century. In 1992 the remaining ruins were listed as historic archaeological site by IPHAN (National Institute of Historical and Artistic Heritage), a 140 m² located in private property. This fort was also known as Laguna Fort, Barra small Fort, Atalaia small Fort, or Barra Fortress.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Santo Antônio de Ratones fort
 Description: The beginning of its construction was in 1739. It was part of defensive triangle of the North of Santa Catarina Island in the first half of the eighteenth century. It is located at Ratones Grande island.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 27/10/2013
 Title: Ruins of the Atalaia Fort
 Description: Situated at the locality of Ponta da Barra, it was built in 1800. In the battle of November 15, 1839 the revolutionaries occupied the site that was a strategic point. There they installed their artillery and used it as ammunition depot. At that time Anita Garibaldi once again demonstrated her warrior worth crossing the Barra Channel numerous times, taking in a small rowboat ammunition and weapons during a full shooting. With the defeat of farroupilhas forces and the occupation of the Imperial forces later, the Imperial Army has improved the building damaged in the fighting and used it for many years until disable it in the late nineteenth century. In 1992 the remaining ruins were listed as historic archaeological site by IPHAN (National Institute of Historical and Artistic Heritage), a 140 m² located in private property. This fort was also known as Laguna Fort, Barra small Fort, Atalaia small Fort, or Barra Fortress.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Atalaia hill, place of the ruins of the Atalaia Fort
 Description: Situated at the locality of Ponta da Barra, it was built in 1800. In the battle of November 15, 1839 the revolutionaries occupied the site that was a strategic point. There they installed their artillery and used it as ammunition depot. At that time Anita Garibaldi once again demonstrated her warrior worth crossing the Barra Channel numerous times, taking in a small rowboat ammunition and weapons during a full shooting. With the defeat of farroupilhas forces and the occupation of the Imperial forces later, the Imperial Army has improved the building damaged in the fighting and used it for many years until disable it in the late nineteenth century. In 1992 the remaining ruins were listed as historic archaeological site by IPHAN (National Institute of Historical and Artistic Heritage), a 140 m² located in private property. This fort was also known as Laguna Fort, Barra small Fort, Atalaia small Fort, or Barra Fortress.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Inside the Museum
 Description: Marechal Luz Fort
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Santa Cruz de Anhatomirim fort
 Description: The beginning of its construction was in 1739 and lasted for many years. It was part of defensive triangle of the North of Santa Catarina Island in the first half of the eighteenth century. It is located at Anhatomirim island.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 27/10/2013
 Title: Marechal Luz Fort
 Description: Main entrance
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Forte beach
 Description: The beach is located at the North of Santa Catarina Island. At the top of it is located São José da Ponta Grossa fort. It was built from 1740 and integrated the North defensive triangle of the island in the first half of the eighteenth century.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 27/10/2013
 Title: Cannon
 Description: Marechal Luz Fort
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Atalaia hill, place of the ruins of the Atalaia Fort
 Description: Situated at the locality of Ponta da Barra, it was built in 1800. In the battle of November 15, 1839 the revolutionaries occupied the site that was a strategic point. There they installed their artillery and used it as ammunition depot. At that time Anita Garibaldi once again demonstrated her warrior worth crossing the Barra Channel numerous times, taking in a small rowboat ammunition and weapons during a full shooting. With the defeat of farroupilhas forces and the occupation of the Imperial forces later, the Imperial Army has improved the building damaged in the fighting and used it for many years until disable it in the late nineteenth century. In 1992 the remaining ruins were listed as historic archaeological site by IPHAN (National Institute of Historical and Artistic Heritage), a 140 m² located in private property. This fort was also known as Laguna Fort, Barra small Fort, Atalaia small Fort, or Barra Fortress.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Wall
 Description: São José da Ponta Grossa Fort. The fortress began to be built in 1740, working as one of the vertices of the triangular defense North system of the Island of Santa Catarina.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/08/2010
 Title: Ruins of the Atalaia Fort
 Description: Situated at the locality of Ponta da Barra, it was built in 1800. In the battle of November 15, 1839 the revolutionaries occupied the site that was a strategic point. There they installed their artillery and used it as ammunition depot. At that time Anita Garibaldi once again demonstrated her warrior worth crossing the Barra Channel numerous times, taking in a small rowboat ammunition and weapons during a full shooting. With the defeat of farroupilhas forces and the occupation of the Imperial forces later, the Imperial Army has improved the building damaged in the fighting and used it for many years until disable it in the late nineteenth century. In 1992 the remaining ruins were listed as historic archaeological site by IPHAN (National Institute of Historical and Artistic Heritage), a 140 m² located in private property. This fort was also known as Laguna Fort, Barra small Fort, Atalaia small Fort, or Barra Fortress.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Cannon detail
 Description: Symbol of the Monarchy in Brazil
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Partial view of the Fort
 Description: São José da Ponta Grossa Fort. The fortress began to be built in 1740, working as one of the vertices of the triangular defense North system of the Island of Santa Catarina.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/08/2010
 Title: Facade
 Description: São José da Ponta Grossa Fort. The fortress began to be built in 1740, working as one of the vertices of the triangular defense North system of the Island of Santa Catarina.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/08/2010
 Title: Ruins of the Atalaia Fort
 Description: Situated at the locality of Ponta da Barra, it was built in 1800. In the battle of November 15, 1839 the revolutionaries occupied the site that was a strategic point. There they installed their artillery and used it as ammunition depot. At that time Anita Garibaldi once again demonstrated her warrior worth crossing the Barra Channel numerous times, taking in a small rowboat ammunition and weapons during a full shooting. With the defeat of farroupilhas forces and the occupation of the Imperial forces later, the Imperial Army has improved the building damaged in the fighting and used it for many years until disable it in the late nineteenth century. In 1992 the remaining ruins were listed as historic archaeological site by IPHAN (National Institute of Historical and Artistic Heritage), a 140 m² located in private property. This fort was also known as Laguna Fort, Barra small Fort, Atalaia small Fort, or Barra Fortress.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/02/2015
 Title: Marechal Luz Fort
 Description: Overview
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Cannons
 Description: Marechal Luz Fort
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Old door
 Description: São José da Ponta Grossa Fort. The fortress began to be built in 1740, working as one of the vertices of the triangular defense North system of the Island of Santa Catarina.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/08/2010
 Title: Partial view of the Fort
 Description: São José da Ponta Grossa Fort. The fortress began to be built in 1740, working as one of the vertices of the triangular defense North system of the Island of Santa Catarina.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/08/2010
 Title: Cannons
 Description: São José da Ponta Grossa Fort. The fortress began to be built in 1740, working as one of the vertices of the triangular defense North system of the Island of Santa Catarina.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/08/2010
 


  © 2018 Copyright Ruy Machado. All rights reserved.