Português
  Churches


All     Águas Mornas     Alfredo Wagner     Araranguá     Arroio Trinta     Bells     Cocal do Sul     Criciúma     Ermo     Florianópolis     Grão Pará     Içara     Jacinto Machado     Laguna     Liturgical objects     Meleiro     Morro da Fumaça     Nova Veneza     Oratories     Orleans     Pedras Grandes     Sangão     São Francisco do Sul     São Joaquim     São Pedro de Alcântara     Siderópolis     Treviso     Treze de Maio     Treze Tílias     Turvo     Urussanga    

 Title: Facade of the Church
 Description: Church of the Santa Teresa de Dermatologia Sanitária Hospital
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/08/2011
 Title: Main Door
 Description: Nossa Senhora do Perpétuo Socorro Church
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2013
 Title: Main altar
 Description: São Joaquim city main Church
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/10/2012
 Title: Chapel of Our Lady of Grace
 Description: Located in the city centre.
 Local: Ermo, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Church bell
 Description: This is one of the three bells of St. Mark's Church. These bells propagate different sounds depending on the type of message to be taken to the pelople of the city. It is located at the top of the tower of the Church.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2012
 Title: Dome of the Church
 Description: Mother Church
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/02/2012
 Title: Right Altar
 Description: Altar covered with white cloth during the celebrations of the Good Friday. São Joaquim city main Church
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 06/04/2012
 Title: Left side door of Saint Gervasius and Saint Protasius Church
 Description: This Church was erected by the first Italian colonizers and their children who settled in the locality. After more than thirty years of their arrival in Brazil, with their lands already paid and their children almost all married, those colonizers who had arrived in Rio Maior in the years 1878 thought that the time had come to fulfill the promise of erecting a chapel in honor of St. Gervasius and St. Protasius. On February 25, 1911, the first meeting took place where they decided that the church should be of stone similar to that of Casso, Italy. Francesco De Lorenzi Cancellier directed the works and the land was donated by Antonio De Lorenzi Frol. All families participated in the construction working hard: men and women. The stones were taken from nearby. In 1912 the work was completed. The present tower corresponds to the second tower and was erected in the middle of 1940s in replacement of the tower of wood. Their bells are very valued to the community because they believe to ward off storms. The church is Historic Heritage of the Municipality of Urussanga and for the State of Santa Catarina. It is also listed as a Historic Patrimony recognized by National Institute of Historic and Artistic Heritage (IPHAN). It is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/03/2012
 Title: Stained glass
 Description: Interior of St. Mark`s Parish Church. Located in the city centre.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 17/05/2014
 Title: Metropolitan Cathedral
 Description: Detail of the facade of the Cathedral of Nossa Senhora do Desterro. It was built in the same place where there was an old chapel, erected in 1678 by the city founder, explorer Francisco Dias Velho. It was designed by José da Silva Paes, the first governor of the former Captaincy. Already undergone several renovations, the largest being in 1922.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2010
 Title: Window of the Mother Church
 Description: City center
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/10/2010
 Title: Ostensory
 Description: Also called Custody is a generally gilded steel piece. There the Blessed Sacrament, the living Jesus, is consecrated in the host. It is used for exposing Jesus at the altar and during the processions.
Collection of Earl D`Eu Immigration Museum. Installed in the Stone House of Princess Isabel Open-Air Museum, this museum was inaugurated on August 30, 1970. It began to be formed in 1967 through a work realized by Saint Joseph Seminary and coordinated by the Father João Leonir Dall`Alba. Its collection consists of historical material: work tools, household utensils, sacred images, objects of adornment, comfort and personal assistance, furniture, numismatics, archaeological collection, clothing, collection of regional ores, etc.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 01/03/2012
 Title: Detail of Church bell
 Description: Detail of one of the three bells of St. Mark's Church. These bells propagate different sounds depending on the type of message to be taken to the pelople of the city. It is located at the top of the tower of the Church.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2012
 Title: Detail of sculpture with the year of foundation of the city
 Description: Mother Church located in the city centre
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 16/01/2011
 Title: View from the altar
 Description: Interior of St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Bench of the Church
 Description: Located next Our Lady of the Conception Parish.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2012
 Title: Processional torch
 Description: Collection of Saint Gervasius and Saint Protasius Church. This Church was erected by the first Italian colonizers and their children who settled in the locality. After more than thirty years of their arrival in Brazil, with their lands already paid and their children almost all married, those colonizers who had arrived in Rio Maior in the years 1878 thought that the time had come to fulfill the promise of erecting a chapel in honor of St. Gervasius and St. Protasius. On February 25, 1911, the first meeting took place where they decided that the church should be of stone similar to that of Casso, Italy. Francesco De Lorenzi Cancellier directed the works and the land was donated by Antonio De Lorenzi Frol. All families participated in the construction working hard: men and women. The stones were taken from nearby. In 1912 the work was completed. The present tower corresponds to the second tower and was erected in the middle of 1940s in replacement of the tower of wood. Their bells are very valued to the community because they believe to ward off storms. The church is Historic Heritage of the Municipality of Urussanga and for the State of Santa Catarina. It is also listed as a Historic Patrimony recognized by National Institute of Historic and Artistic Heritage (IPHAN). It is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/03/2013
 Title: Sanctuary of Our Lady of Caravaggio
 Description: Interior of the Sanctuary
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 06/03/2011
 Title: Posterior view of the Cathedral
 Description: St. Joseph Cathedral
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/10/2010
 Title: Tower of the Church
 Description: St. Mark`s Parish Church. Located in the city centre.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2012
 Title: Oratory in honor of Saint Antão
 Description: It is located near the SC 430 highway
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 06/04/2012
 Title: Towers of the Church
 Description: Towers of the Church of Nossa Senhora da Graça
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, SC
 Date of Registration: 07/09/2012
 Title: Metropolitan Cathedral
 Description: Detail of the facade of the Cathedral of Nossa Senhora do Desterro. It was built in the same place where there was an old chapel, erected in 1678 by the city founder, explorer Francisco Dias Velho. It was designed by José da Silva Paes, the first governor of the former Captaincy. Already undergone several renovations, the largest being in 1922.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 18/10/2010
 Title: Santa Marta Chapel
 Description: It was built in 1946 by Brazil Navy. It has 38 square meters and is located on the same promontory of Santa Marta Lighthouse.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Our Lady of Glory Church
 Description: Located on a hill in the central area of the city, it began to be built from year 1926 and completed in 1930.
 Local: Meleiro, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Facade of the Church
 Description: Nossa Senhora das Necessidades Church in Santo Antônio de Lisboa neighborhood. This church was built between 1750 and 1756.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 30/04/2012
 Title: Detail of the left side altar
 Description: Interior of the Mother Church
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 16/01/2011
 Title: Sacred art
 Description: Collection of Earl D`Eu Immigration Museum. Installed in the Stone House of Princess Isabel Open-Air Museum, this museum was inaugurated on August 30, 1970. It began to be formed in 1967 through a work realized by Saint Joseph Seminary and coordinated by the Father João Leonir Dall`Alba. Its collection consists of historical material: work tools, household utensils, sacred images, objects of adornment, comfort and personal assistance, furniture, numismatics, archaeological collection, clothing, collection of regional ores, etc.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 01/03/2012
 Title: Facade of the Chapel
 Description: Chapel of the Imaculado Coração de Maria, neighborhood Iperoba
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Church tower
 Description: Our Lady of Good Child Parish. Located in the city centre.
 Local: Sangão, SC
 Date of Registration: 15/01/2017
 Title: Missals
 Description: Our Lady of the Conception Parish located in the city centre.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2012
 Title: Pillars of the Church
 Description: St. Casimir Church is located at Linha Batista. It was built by Polish immigrants and inaugurated in 1930. Its name is a tribute to St. Casimir, patron of the Linha Batista.
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/03/2012
 Title: Santa Marta Chapel interior
 Description: It was built in 1946 by Brazil Navy. It has 38 square meters and is located on the same promontory of Santa Marta Lighthouse.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Oratory
 Description: Located in the centre of Azambuja District next to General Avenue.
 Local: Azambuja, Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 24/11/2016
 Title: Detail of Church bell
 Description: Detail of one of the three bells of St. Mark's Church. These bells propagate different sounds depending on the type of message to be taken to the pelople of the city. It is located at the top of the tower of the Church.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2012
 Title: Interior of the 'Nossa Senhora do Perpétuo Socorro' Church
 Description: View from the altar
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/10/2012
 Title: Santa Otília Parish
 Description: The first Mass in Orleans was celebrated in 1887 in the house owned by Mr. Pedro Silvano. In 1890 the construction of a chapel under the title of Santa Otília was begun, all in stone located near the Railway Station and the Dona Tereza Cristina Railway. The solemn inauguration took place in 1892. The construction of the current church was begun in 1922 and for a long time remained without the tower. Its conclusion occurred on January 24, 1960.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 01/03/2012
 Title: Detail of an old candle holder
 Description: Collection of Earl D`Eu Immigration Museum. Installed in the Stone House of Princess Isabel Open-Air Museum, this museum was inaugurated on August 30, 1970. It began to be formed in 1967 through a work realized by Saint Joseph Seminary and coordinated by the Father João Leonir Dall`Alba. Its collection consists of historical material: work tools, household utensils, sacred images, objects of adornment, comfort and personal assistance, furniture, numismatics, archaeological collection, clothing, collection of regional ores, etc.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 01/03/2012
 Title: Church Tower
 Description: Tower of Sacred Heart of Jesus Church
 Local: Águas Mornas, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 20/02/2011
 Title: Main altar
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Nossa Senhora do Perpétuo Socorro Church
 Description: Nossa Senhora do Perpétuo Socorro Church Facade
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/10/2012
 Title: Church nave
 Description: Saint Donatus Parish located in the city centre.
 Local: Içara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 26/11/2016
 Title: Chapel of Our Lady of Grace
 Description: Located in the city centre.
 Local: Ermo, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Hosts tabernacle
 Description: Collection of Our Lady of the Conception Parish located in the center of the city.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2012
 Title: Religious books
 Description: Collection of Italian Culture Museum located in the old Railway Station of Pedras Grandes in the city centre. This station was inaugurated in 1884 along with the Railroad Tereza Cristina and had as objective to serve to the Colony of Azambuja.
 Local: Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/12/2016
 Title: Facade of the Nosso Senhor Jesus Passos Chapel
 Description: The Irmandade do Senhor Jesus Passos was founded in 1765 with the aim of practicing worship the Senhor Jesus dos Passos, and be the guardian of his image. In 1782 began to provide care for sick poor and underprivileged, providing food and medical care. It was during this period that emerged an institution that result in a hospital (which became the Imperial Charity Hospital) with hospital medical care.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 03/11/2012
 Title: Interior of the Church
 Description: Mother Church
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/08/2011
 Title: Interior of the Church
 Description: St. Mark Parish.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2012
 Title: Lateral view of the Church
 Description: Nossa Senhora da Graça Church. Built in 1699, it has a Venetian style and has its base built with lime shell, whale oil and sand.
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/09/2012
 Title: Exterior of Saint Gervasius and Saint Protasius Church
 Description: This Church was erected by the first Italian colonizers and their children who settled in the locality. After more than thirty years of their arrival in Brazil, with their lands already paid and their children almost all married, those colonizers who had arrived in Rio Maior in the years 1878 thought that the time had come to fulfill the promise of erecting a chapel in honor of St. Gervasius and St. Protasius. On February 25, 1911, the first meeting took place where they decided that the church should be of stone similar to that of Casso, Italy. Francesco De Lorenzi Cancellier directed the works and the land was donated by Antonio De Lorenzi Frol. All families participated in the construction working hard: men and women. The stones were taken from nearby. In 1912 the work was completed. The present tower corresponds to the second tower and was erected in the middle of 1940s in replacement of the tower of wood. Their bells are very valued to the community because they believe to ward off storms. The church is Historic Heritage of the Municipality of Urussanga and for the State of Santa Catarina. It is also listed as a Historic Patrimony recognized by National Institute of Historic and Artistic Heritage (IPHAN). It is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/03/2012
 Title: St. John the Baptist Church
 Description: Located at Rio Vermelho neighborhood in the north of Santa Catarina Island .
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/09/2016
 Title: Chapel of Our Lady of Grace
 Description: Located in the city centre.
 Local: Ermo, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Posterior view of the Church
 Description: St. Mark`s Parish Church. Located in the city centre.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/08/2011
 Title: Saint Christopher Church
 Description: Located in the city centre.
 Local: Alfredo Wagner, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 06/09/2010
 Title: Interior of the Cathedral
 Description: Interior view of the St. Joseph Cathedral from the main door
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 20/10/2012
 Title: Oratory
 Description: Near São José da Ponta Grossa Fort
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 18/08/2012
 Title: Interior of the Cathedral
 Description: St. Joseph Cathedral
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 20/10/2012
 Title: Main altar
 Description: São Joaquim city main Church
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/10/2012
 Title: Interior of St. Mark`s Church
 Description: Located on a hill in the Historic Center of the District of Azambuja. It has an architectural style of great historical-cultural value and is part of the municipal public patrimony.
 Local: Azambuja, Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/01/2017
 Title: Church tower
 Description: Parish of Grão Pará is located in the city centre.
 Local: Grão Pará, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/01/2017
 Title: Church outside
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Santa Marta Chapel interior
 Description: It was built in 1946 by Brazil Navy. It has 38 square meters and is located on the same promontory of Santa Marta Lighthouse.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: View of the entrance of the Church
 Description: Interior of the Church of the Santa Teresa de Dermatologia Sanitária Hospital. Note the balcony at the top, which in the past was used by healthy people, to separate them from patients that occupied the bottom.
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/08/2011
 Title: Facade of the Church
 Description: Our Lady of Prayer Parish.
 Local: Turvo, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Sanctuary of Our Lady of Caravaggio
 Description: Interior of the Sanctuary
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/08/2010
 Title: Detail of the facade of the Church
 Description: St. Mark Parish.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 17/05/2014
 Title: Interior of Our Lady of Glory Church
 Description: Located on a hill in the central area of the city, it began to be built from year 1926 and completed in 1930.
 Local: Meleiro, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Saint Anne Chapel
 Description: It was built in wood in 1897 and in masonry in 1928, being restored in 2000. In front of it there is a plaque with the following words: "Vi lasciamo tutto quello che abbiamo portato con noi: la Fede e la Speranza". Gli immigranti. (In English: "We leave all that we brought with us: Faith and Hope." Immigrants). It is located at Rio Albina Community.
 Local: Siderópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/03/2013
 Title: Church bell
 Description: This is one of the three bells of St. Mark's Church. These bells propagate different sounds depending on the type of message to be taken to the pelople of the city. It is located at the top of the tower of the Church.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2012
 Title: Oratory
 Description: Located next to Saint Raphael Chapel at Novo Horizonte Community near SC 390 highway.
 Local: Lauro Müller, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/04/2012
 Title: Sacred art
 Description: Interior of Our Lady of the Nativity Parish.
 Local: Cocal do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2012
 Title: Outer lateral view of the São Joaquim city main Church
 Description:
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/04/2012
 Title: Organ
 Description: St. Joseph Cathedral
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 20/10/2012
 Title: Architecture of Mercy Church
 Description: Mercy Church is the temporary name given to the old Mother Church that for more than three decades worked as House of Culture. It was re-inaugurated in 2014 when it was once again a Catholic temple belonging to Saint Donatus Parish. It is located in the city centre.
 Local: Içara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 26/11/2016
 Title: Replica of the first church of Criciúma
 Description: The first chapel in São José de Cresciuma was built in wood by the immigrants in 1899. Some time later it was necessary to build a larger church. In 1917 a church of masonry was constructed in the same place where there exists until today the Saint Joseph Cathedral at Nereu Ramos Square, in the city centre. This 75 square meter replica reproduces the original church with great quality. It was inaugurated on 07/01/2016 and is located at Morro Cechinel. During the inauguration Bishop Jacinto Inácio Flach said the following words: "We have another place to gather the faithful and seek God. This new chapel reminds us the deeds of our ancestors."
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 10/01/2017
 Title: Nossa Senhora do Perpétuo Socorro Church
 Description: Nossa Senhora do Perpétuo Socorro Church Facade
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/10/2012
 Title: Interior of the Church
 Description: Mother Church
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/08/2011
 Title: Silo
 Description: Rural area of the city.
 Local: Ermo, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Left Altar
 Description: São Joaquim city main Church
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/10/2012
 Title: Right Altar
 Description: São Joaquim city main Church
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/10/2012
 Title: Saint Gervasius and Saint Protasius Church
 Description: This Church was erected by the first Italian colonizers and their children who settled in the locality. After more than thirty years of their arrival in Brazil, with their lands already paid and their children almost all married, those colonizers who had arrived in Rio Maior in the years 1878 thought that the time had come to fulfill the promise of erecting a chapel in honor of St. Gervasius and St. Protasius. On February 25, 1911, the first meeting took place where they decided that the church should be of stone similar to that of Casso, Italy. Francesco De Lorenzi Cancellier directed the works and the land was donated by Antonio De Lorenzi Frol. All families participated in the construction working hard: men and women. The stones were taken from nearby. In 1912 the work was completed. The present tower corresponds to the second tower and was erected in the middle of 1940s in replacement of the tower of wood. Their bells are very valued to the community because they believe to ward off storms. The church is Historic Heritage of the Municipality of Urussanga and for the State of Santa Catarina. It is also listed as a Historic Patrimony recognized by National Institute of Historic and Artistic Heritage (IPHAN). It is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/03/2013
 Title: Detail of the Church
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Old houses
 Description: Trajano Street in the city centre. Behind it is possible to see Nossa Senhora do Rosário and São Benedito Church
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 18/10/2010
 Title: Crucifix
 Description: Donated by Pedras Grandes Church. Collection of Italian Culture Museum located in the old Railway Station of Pedras Grandes in the city centre. This station was inaugurated in 1884 along with the Railroad Tereza Cristina and had as objective to serve to the Colony of Azambuja.
 Local: Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/12/2016
 Title: Chapel
 Description: This chapel is part of the collection of the Princess Isabel Open-Air Museum. This museum is the first of its kind in Latin America. It was inaugurated on August 30, 1980 in an area of 20 thousand square meters. It has collections and environments that refer to the way of life of the Italian immigrants who colonized the south of Santa Catarina at the end of the 19th century.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 01/03/2012
 Title: Interior of the Church
 Description: St. Mark Parish.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2012
 Title: Facade and interior of Our Lady of Glory Church
 Description: Located on a hill in the central area of the city, the Church began to be built from year 1926 and completed in 1930.
 Local: Meleiro, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Chapel
 Description: Located in the central part of the city.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 01/03/2012
 Title: Interior of the Chapel
 Description: Chapel of the Imaculado Coração de Maria, neighborhood Iperoba
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Interior of the 'Nossa Senhora do Perpétuo Socorro' Church
 Description: View from the main entrance
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/10/2012
 Title: Oratory
 Description: Located near SC 390 highway.
 Local: Lauro Müller, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/03/2013
 Title: Details of the exterior of Saint Gervasius and Saint Protasius Church
 Description: This Church was erected by the first Italian colonizers and their children who settled in the locality. After more than thirty years of their arrival in Brazil, with their lands already paid and their children almost all married, those colonizers who had arrived in Rio Maior in the years 1878 thought that the time had come to fulfill the promise of erecting a chapel in honor of St. Gervasius and St. Protasius. On February 25, 1911, the first meeting took place where they decided that the church should be of stone similar to that of Casso, Italy. Francesco De Lorenzi Cancellier directed the works and the land was donated by Antonio De Lorenzi Frol. All families participated in the construction working hard: men and women. The stones were taken from nearby. In 1912 the work was completed. The present tower corresponds to the second tower and was erected in the middle of 1940s in replacement of the tower of wood. Their bells are very valued to the community because they believe to ward off storms. The church is Historic Heritage of the Municipality of Urussanga and for the State of Santa Catarina. It is also listed as a Historic Patrimony recognized by National Institute of Historic and Artistic Heritage (IPHAN). It is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/03/2012
 Title: Residential oratory
 Description: Collection of the Princess Isabel Open-Air Museum. This museum is the first of its kind in Latin America. It was inaugurated on August 30, 1980 in an area of 20 thousand square meters. It has collections and environments that refer to the way of life of the Italian immigrants who colonized the south of Santa Catarina at the end of the 19th century.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 01/03/2012
 Title: Evangelical Lutheran Church
 Description: Posterior view of the Lutheran Confession of Evangelical Community Church
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, SC
 Date of Registration: 08/09/2012
 Title: Tower of the Church
 Description: St. Mark`s Parish Church. Located in the city centre.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2012
 Title: Historic streets
 Description: Centre street of Santo Antônio de Lisboa neighborhood which still preserve old buildings. In the background is Nossa Senhora das Necessidades Church (Our Lady of Needs Church), which was built between the years 1750 and 1756.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 09/11/2015
 Title: Saint Gervasius and Saint Protasius Church
 Description: This Church was erected by the first Italian colonizers and their children who settled in the locality. After more than thirty years of their arrival in Brazil, with their lands already paid and their children almost all married, those colonizers who had arrived in Rio Maior in the years 1878 thought that the time had come to fulfill the promise of erecting a chapel in honor of St. Gervasius and St. Protasius. On February 25, 1911, the first meeting took place where they decided that the church should be of stone similar to that of Casso, Italy. Francesco De Lorenzi Cancellier directed the works and the land was donated by Antonio De Lorenzi Frol. All families participated in the construction working hard: men and women. The stones were taken from nearby. In 1912 the work was completed. The present tower corresponds to the second tower and was erected in the middle of 1940s in replacement of the tower of wood. Their bells are very valued to the community because they believe to ward off storms. The church is Historic Heritage of the Municipality of Urussanga and for the State of Santa Catarina. It is also listed as a Historic Patrimony recognized by National Institute of Historic and Artistic Heritage (IPHAN). It is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/03/2013
 Title: Our Lady of Conception Parish
 Description: It was built in two stages: in 1923 the steeple and in 1945 the church. The architectural project has neoclassical style and was held in Turin, Italy, at the request of Father Conêgo Luiz Gilli. The cement used in its construction was brought from Germany in wooden barrels. It is located in the city centre.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/01/2017
 Title: Interior of the Church
 Description: Interior of St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Santa Terezinha Parish
 Description: Located in the central square of the city.
 Local: Jacinto Machado, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Santa Rita de Cassia Chapel
 Description: This chapel is part of the Castle Bervedere belonging to the Caron family. In this chapel every month, on the last Sunday at 3 pm, a Mass is held in the Tridentine rite, which is the Mass celebrated in Latin. The castle began to be built in 1999 and its work lasted 11 years. The project was made by Father Nivaldo Caron and the work was done by his father. Decorated with sacred paintings this building has an area of 1200 square meters.
Research Source: TONETTO, E. P.; GHIZZO, I.; PIROLA, L. "Colônia Azambuja: a imigração italiana no sul de Santa Catarina". Florianópolis: EPAGRI, 2015, 211p.
Informations: http://castelobelvedere.blogspot.com.br/
 Local: Treze de Maio, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/01/2017
 Title: Saint Gervasius and Saint Protasius Church
 Description: This Church was erected by the first Italian colonizers and their children who settled in the locality. After more than thirty years of their arrival in Brazil, with their lands already paid and their children almost all married, those colonizers who had arrived in Rio Maior in the years 1878 thought that the time had come to fulfill the promise of erecting a chapel in honor of St. Gervasius and St. Protasius. On February 25, 1911, the first meeting took place where they decided that the church should be of stone similar to that of Casso, Italy. Francesco De Lorenzi Cancellier directed the works and the land was donated by Antonio De Lorenzi Frol. All families participated in the construction working hard: men and women. The stones were taken from nearby. In 1912 the work was completed. The present tower corresponds to the second tower and was erected in the middle of 1940s in replacement of the tower of wood. Their bells are very valued to the community because they believe to ward off storms. The church is Historic Heritage of the Municipality of Urussanga and for the State of Santa Catarina. It is also listed as a Historic Patrimony recognized by National Institute of Historic and Artistic Heritage (IPHAN). It is located next to SC 446 highway inRio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/03/2012
 Title: Detail of left side altar
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Posterior view of the Church
 Description: Santa Teresa de Dermatologia Sanitária Hospital
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/08/2011
 Title: Last Supper
 Description: Stained glass of Saint Donatus Parish located in the city centre.
 Local: Içara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 26/11/2016
 Title: Shrine
 Description: Interior of the Church of the Santa Teresa de Dermatologia Sanitária Hospital
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/08/2011
 Title: Detail of the facade
 Description: Nossa Senhora da Lapa Church located at Ribeirão da Ilha neighborhood
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 18/09/2013
 Title: Posterior view of Santa Marta Chapel
 Description: It was built in 1946 by Brazil Navy. It has 38 square meters and is located on the same promontory of Santa Marta Lighthouse.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Sanctuary lamp
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Main altar
 Description: Interior of the Church of the Santa Teresa de Dermatologia Sanitária Hospital
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/08/2011
 Title: Church facade
 Description: Sacred Heart of Jesus Church
 Local: Águas Mornas, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 20/02/2011
 Title: Church of Senhor Bom Jesus community
 Description: Located on the banks of Araranguá River the bicentenary District of Hercílio Luz (in the past called Canjica) is the oldest community in the southern State of Santa Catarina.
 Local: Araranguá, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Our Lady of Conception Parish
 Description: Details outside the Church. Its bells were brought from the Italian city Piedmont. In the city there is still a tradition of communicating deceased and religious actions through the bells. It`s possible hear the ringing of bells done manually: at Ave Maria time, at 6:00 am and 6:00 p.m.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2017
 Title: Facade of the Church
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Church aspects
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Interior of the São Joaquim city main Church
 Description: View from the altar
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/10/2012
 Title: General view of the church
 Description: Interior of the Church of the Santa Teresa de Dermatologia Sanitária Hospital
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/08/2011
 Title: St. Peter`s Chapel
 Description: One of the oldest buildings in the city was built in 1900. It is located in the São Pedro neighborhood, region colonized by Italian immigrants from Treviso. It is a tribute to Saint Peter, a reference to the city Campo San Piero, Italy, where the colonizers came from.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 10/01/2017
 Title: Sacred art
 Description: Wood carvings, stained glass and sculptures embellish the Saint Donatus Parish. This church is situated in the city centre.
 Local: Içara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 26/11/2016
 Title: baptismal font
 Description: Collection of Italian Culture Museum located in the old Railway Station of Pedras Grandes in the city centre. This station was inaugurated in 1884 along with the Railroad Tereza Cristina and had as objective to serve to the Colony of Azambuja.
 Local: Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/12/2016
 Title: Lion of Saint Mark
 Description: St. Mark`s Parish Church. Located in the city centre. It was donated by the Venetian government.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 17/05/2014
 Title: Saint Gabriel Archangel Parish
 Description: Located in the central square of the city.
 Local: Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/12/2016
 Title: Altar bell
 Description: Collection of Italian Culture Museum located in the old Railway Station of Pedras Grandes in the city centre. This station was inaugurated in 1884 along with the Railroad Tereza Cristina and had as objective to serve to the Colony of Azambuja.
 Local: Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/12/2016
 Title: Bells of Babenberg
 Description: Bells of the Babenberg Chapel
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/10/2012
 Title: Church at dusk
 Description: São Joaquim city main Church
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 09/03/2013
 Title: Church of the community and rice plantations
 Description: Aspects of the district of São Gabriel.
 Local: Treze de Maio, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/01/2017
 Title: Church aspects
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Oratory
 Description: Oratory built in 1924 with stones of river located in the back of Hotel Caldas da Imperatriz.
 Local: Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 28/09/2017
 Title: Staircase leading to the foot of the image of the Senhor Jesus dos Passos
 Description: Interior of the Nosso Senhor Jesus Passos Chapel of the Imperial Charity Hospital. The Irmandade do Senhor Jesus Passos was founded in 1765 with the aim of practicing worship the Senhor Jesus dos Passos, and be the guardian of his image. In 1782 began to provide care for sick poor and underprivileged, providing food and medical care. It was during this period that emerged an institution that result in a hospital (which became the Imperial Charity Hospital) with hospital medical care.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 25/10/2012
 Title: Babenberg Chapel
 Description: Built in 1934 and restored in April 1998
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/10/2012
 Title: Church nave
 Description: From left to right: view from the front door and view from the main Altar of Our Lady of Prayer Parish. According to the history of the construction of the Church, the iron used in the metal ring that supports the nave was obtained from the material of two railway wagons of the English Company that were in the train station of Morretes, nowadays the city of Maracajá, Brazil. With two oxen joints and trails in the middle of the forest, Pascoal Sartor and three other men brought it with great difficulty to the town of Turvo. The railroad welding service was carried out by the smiths Osvaldo Brillinger and Adelino Fascin under the direction of the person in charge of the work Mr. Augusto Daminelli. The metal ring that was cast with a concrete beam overlaid on the columns surrounds the entire central nave of the Church.
*Research source: "History of the Community of Turvo" by Maria Terezinha Dandolini.
 Local: Turvo, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Interior of the Cathedral
 Description: St. Joseph Cathedral
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 20/10/2012
 Title: Altars of Our Lady of Prayer Parish
 Description: From left to right: Left lateral altar, central altar and right lateral altar.
The Central Altar was purchased in Porto Alegre, Brazil, in 1942 by Frei Paulo Venezian. The resources for buying this valuable artisanal piece were the result of the voluntary work of the women of the Parish in the year 1940 with the collection of money from the sale of eggs from the colony. The lateral Altars are authored by Carlos Sperandio Contessi.
*Research Source: "History of the Community of Turvo" by Maria Terezinha Dandolini.
 Local: Turvo, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Altar
 Description: Interior of the Nossa Senhora do Perpétuo Socorro Church
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2013
 Title: Baptismal font
 Description: Made of granite stone and carved by the Italian immigrant Pedro Bez in 1909 is a featured piece in the church for its beauty and tradition. Collection of Our Lady of the Conception Parish located in the city centre.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2012
 Title: Sacred art
 Description: Collection of Earl D`Eu Immigration Museum. Installed in the Stone House of Princess Isabel Open-Air Museum, this museum was inaugurated on August 30, 1970. It began to be formed in 1967 through a work realized by Saint Joseph Seminary and coordinated by the Father João Leonir Dall`Alba. Its collection consists of historical material: work tools, household utensils, sacred images, objects of adornment, comfort and personal assistance, furniture, numismatics, archaeological collection, clothing, collection of regional ores, etc.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 01/03/2012
 Title: Interior of the Church
 Description: The Church of St. Casimir is located at Linha Batista. It was built by Polish immigrants and inaugurated in 1930. Its name is a tribute to St. Casimir, patron of the Linha Batista.
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/03/2012
 Title: Chapel
 Description: São José da Ponta Grossa Fort. The fortress began to be built in 1740, working as one of the vertices of the triangular defense North system of the Island of Santa Catarina.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/08/2010
 Title: Facade of the Church
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Antigo host tabernacle
 Description: Collection of Earl D`Eu Immigration Museum. Installed in the Stone House of Princess Isabel Open-Air Museum, this museum was inaugurated on August 30, 1970. It began to be formed in 1967 through a work realized by Saint Joseph Seminary and coordinated by the Father João Leonir Dall`Alba. Its collection consists of historical material: work tools, household utensils, sacred images, objects of adornment, comfort and personal assistance, furniture, numismatics, archaeological collection, clothing, collection of regional ores, etc.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 01/03/2012
 Title: Side view of the church
 Description: Interior of the Church of the Santa Teresa de Dermatologia Sanitária Hospital
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/08/2011
 Title: Santa Barbara Oratory
 Description: It was built in 1924, at the same site of the old chapel. The center has a prismatic block of stone granite, 1 meter wide at the base and 1 meter tall, and the top contains a cross crafted in iron.
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/02/2012
 Title: Interior of the 'Nossa Senhora do Perpétuo Socorro' Church
 Description: View from the front door
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/10/2012
 Title: Facade and interior of São Roque Parish
 Description: It was built in 1958 and is located in the city centre.
 Local: Morro da Fumaça, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 14/01/2017
 Title: St. Anthony Chapel
 Description: Locality of Lomba Alta.
 Local: Alfredo Wagner, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 06/09/2010
 Title: Church of Senhor Bom Jesus community
 Description: Located on the banks of Araranguá River the bicentenary District of Hercílio Luz (in the past called Canjica) is the oldest community in the southern State of Santa Catarina.
 Local: Araranguá, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/01/2017
 Title: Treze de Maio Parish
 Description: This Parish was created on April 25, 1966. It is located in the city centre.
 Local: Treze de Maio, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/01/2017
 Title: Interior of the Cathedral
 Description: St. Joseph Cathedral
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 20/10/2012
 Title: Cross of the church tower
 Description: Our Lady Of The Fields Church.
 Local: Arroio Trinta, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 29/10/2016
 Title: The tower and the clock
 Description: St. Joseph Cathedral
 Local: Criciúma, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/10/2010
 Title: 'Nossa Senhora Do Perpétuo Socorro' Church
 Description: 'Nossa Senhora Do Perpétuo Socorro' Church view of the square Andreas Thaler
 Local: Treze Tílias, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/10/2012
 Title: Interior of the Church
 Description: Nossa Senhora das Necessidades Church in Santo Antônio de Lisboa neighborhood. This church was built between 1750 and 1756.
 Local: Florianópolis, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 30/04/2012
 Title: Old theater of the leprosy
 Description: Old theater where lepers had theatrical plays for the community, which was transformed into grotto. Originally the river Maruim passed in front of that theater, that isolated the community of the leprosarium.
 Local: São Pedro de Alcântara, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/08/2011
 Title: Partial view of the city on the margins of Tubarão river
 Description: SC 390 highway.
 Local: Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/12/2016
 Title: Interior of the Church
 Description: St. Mark Parish.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/03/2012
 Title: Oratory
 Description: Located at São Pedro neighborhood next to SC 445 highway.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 11/01/2017
 Title: Exterior of Saint Gervasius and Saint Protasius Church
 Description: This Church was erected by the first Italian colonizers and their children who settled in the locality. After more than thirty years of their arrival in Brazil, with their lands already paid and their children almost all married, those colonizers who had arrived in Rio Maior in the years 1878 thought that the time had come to fulfill the promise of erecting a chapel in honor of St. Gervasius and St. Protasius. On February 25, 1911, the first meeting took place where they decided that the church should be of stone similar to that of Casso, Italy. Francesco De Lorenzi Cancellier directed the works and the land was donated by Antonio De Lorenzi Frol. All families participated in the construction working hard: men and women. The stones were taken from nearby. In 1912 the work was completed. The present tower corresponds to the second tower and was erected in the middle of 1940s in replacement of the tower of wood. Their bells are very valued to the community because they believe to ward off storms. The church is Historic Heritage of the Municipality of Urussanga and for the State of Santa Catarina. It is also listed as a Historic Patrimony recognized by National Institute of Historic and Artistic Heritage (IPHAN). It is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/03/2012
 Title: Old candle holder
 Description: Collection of Earl D`Eu Immigration Museum. Installed in the Stone House of Princess Isabel Open-Air Museum, this museum was inaugurated on August 30, 1970. It began to be formed in 1967 through a work realized by Saint Joseph Seminary and coordinated by the Father João Leonir Dall`Alba. Its collection consists of historical material: work tools, household utensils, sacred images, objects of adornment, comfort and personal assistance, furniture, numismatics, archaeological collection, clothing, collection of regional ores, etc.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 01/03/2012
 Title: Handbell
 Description: Collection of Italian Culture Museum located in the old Railway Station of Pedras Grandes in the city centre. This station was inaugurated in 1884 along with the Railroad Tereza Cristina and had as objective to serve to the Colony of Azambuja.
 Local: Pedras Grandes, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 22/12/2016
 Title: Sanctuary of Our Lady of Caravaggio
 Description: Facade of the Church
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 17/05/2014
 Title: Interior of the São Joaquim city main Church
 Description: View from the front door
 Local: São Joaquim, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/10/2012
 Title: Sacred Heart of Jesus Church
 Description: Located in the city centre.
 Local: Águas Mornas, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 20/02/2011
 Title: St. Anthony patron of the city
 Description: This sculpture was carved by Antonio José de Santai in 1803. It lies on the main altar of the St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 23/01/2015
 Title: Details of the interior of Santa Otília Parish
 Description: Collection of Santa Otília Parish. The first Mass in Orleans was celebrated in 1887 in the house owned by Mr. Pedro Silvano. In 1890 the construction of a chapel under the title of Santa Otília was begun, all in stone located near the Railway Station and the Dona Tereza Cristina Railway. The solemn inauguration took place in 1892. The construction of the current church was begun in 1922 and for a long time remained without the tower. Its conclusion occurred on January 24, 1960.
 Local: Orleans, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 01/03/2012
 Title: Basin of Holy Water
 Description: Our Lady of Conception Parish
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2012
 Title: Sanctuary of Our Lady of Caravaggio
 Description: Dome of the Sanctuary
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 21/08/2010
 Title: Facade of the Church
 Description: St. Mark Parish.
 Local: Nova Veneza, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/08/2011
 Title: Our Lady of Conception Parish
 Description: Painting of the nave is rich in details and drawings. It is authored by Pedro Cechet. This Parish is located in the city centre.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2012
 Title: Santo Alexandre Parish
 Description: Located in the city centre.
 Local: Treviso, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 13/01/2017
 Title: Facade of the Church
 Description: Nossa Senhora da Graça Church. Built in 1699, it has a Venetian style and has its base built with lime shell, whale oil and sand.
 Local: São Francisco do Sul, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 07/09/2012
 Title: Detail of the facade of the Church
 Description: St. Anthony of Angels Church which was built in 1735.
 Local: Laguna, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 12/08/2012
 Title: Old cast iron candle holders
 Description: Collection of Saint Gervasius and Saint Protasius Church. This Church was erected by the first Italian colonizers and their children who settled in the locality. After more than thirty years of their arrival in Brazil, with their lands already paid and their children almost all married, those colonizers who had arrived in Rio Maior in the years 1878 thought that the time had come to fulfill the promise of erecting a chapel in honor of St. Gervasius and St. Protasius. On February 25, 1911, the first meeting took place where they decided that the church should be of stone similar to that of Casso, Italy. Francesco De Lorenzi Cancellier directed the works and the land was donated by Antonio De Lorenzi Frol. All families participated in the construction working hard: men and women. The stones were taken from nearby. In 1912 the work was completed. The present tower corresponds to the second tower and was erected in the middle of 1940s in replacement of the tower of wood. Their bells are very valued to the community because they believe to ward off storms. The church is Historic Heritage of the Municipality of Urussanga and for the State of Santa Catarina. It is also listed as a Historic Patrimony recognized by National Institute of Historic and Artistic Heritage (IPHAN). It is located next to SC 446 highway in Rio Maior neighborhood.
 Local: Urussanga, Brazil
 Date of Registration: 08/03/2013
 


  © 2018 Copyright Ruy Machado. All rights reserved.